requiesticat

Plants vs. Zombies

In truth, this game to me was great! The graphics are awesome, there are mini-games and puzzles in the game, and there's lots of plants, levels, and different zombies that come.

Lol, the graphics.

I played the demo and loved it so I'm waiting 'till it gets real cheap on Steam.

My computer restarted the whole thing over, so I did the whole adventure mode again.

It was fun. dry.gif

Man, I love this game. Oh survival endless and whack-a-zombie you are so much fun. biggrin.gif

It´s so fun u will never be bored biggrin.gif

Spiral of doom....bringing you near to....the zombies sad.gif

Then you will end yourself playing a real zombie game: Left 4 Dead 2 tongue.gif

Tough.... Whack-a-zombie is cool :B

Whack-a-zombie is cool, except when you play it over and over.

My hand got all cramped up. :x

Lol, the graphics.

I played the demo and loved it so I'm waiting 'till it gets real cheap on Steam.

What, 10 isn't cheap enough fo ryou?

OMG I bought that on STEAM ages ago! I haven't played it in forever!!!

I think I beat it once through... but I don't think I beat the challenge modes after that? (hard to remember exactly how it goes)

They just updated it to Game of the year and I should have half those achievements but it doesn't think so. >.>

Wow... I haven't played Plants vs. Zombies in a while. Maybe I will later today...

My new laptop won't let me play my saved game, for some reason. So I had to do the whole thing over again. :/ At least it was easier xd.png I beat the whole thing in like, a week.

Walnut bowling! The best part of the game. There is no way to beat bowling down zombies with giant wallnuts. Agree?

So I found out yesterday that all Steam versions of PvZ have been upgraded to the Game of the Year edition. So a few more achievements and a couple of new things. Also save games are now in the Steam Cloud. *happy dance*

Well, yeah... I probably shouldn't get mad about that. :/

I wish I had a plant to keep me safe during a zombie invasion (I know zombies aren't real! >.<).

Edited by Kandycat

@Kandycat: Of coure zombies aren't real.*Uses pea shooter to destroy a zombie*

sleep.gif I just said that. I meant if there's ever gonna be a zombie invasion, which of course, there isn't.

What game in PvZ should we talk about now?