requiesticat

Plants vs. Zombies

It's actually not a minigame. It's just one of their "achievement" things that they put in as challenge ideas. No Fungus Among Us is finishing any nighttime level without planting mushrooms of any kind, including sun-shrooms. That means I have to waste all my sun at the very beginning to plant a sunflower which is initially extremely slow to generate sun.

It was a time-killer. I liked it.

It's actually not a minigame. It's just one of their "achievement" things that they put in as challenge ideas. No Fungus Among Us is finishing any nighttime level without planting mushrooms of any kind, including sun-shrooms. That means I have to waste all my sun at the very beginning to plant a sunflower which is initially extremely slow to generate sun.

I would recommend regualr peashooters, or perhaps the Corn Catapault. Snow Pea might be your friend in the beginning for the slowing effect.

Managed to beat it earlier. There was no time and not enough sun to throw up kernel-pults or snow peas, I wound up using only sunflowers, one row of peashooters, a line of wall-nuts, and a whole mess of potato mines. Low cost defenses, go! x_X

Edited by Lythiaren

so you can still play no fungus among us or whatever it's called in the regular computer game? Not just the iPhone? I don't recall any 'achievement' things...

Well you could choose to play that way but you won't get anything for it.

The Steam version has achievements, but that isn't one of them.

I play Aveyond, its a good game with an amazing storyline.. but then again, it would be so much better as a DS game, the controls for DS would be best suited for it..

~

As for Plants vs zombies.. its not THAT good, i somewhat enjoyed it but its not exactly the best game in the world :3

Final fantasy echoes of time FTW </333

Well you could choose to play that way but you won't get anything for it.

Yeah, pretty much. The iPhone one has only a handful of achievements (and a silly easter egg where you wind up in "China"), and they range from mundane, like buying all the plants, to ridiculous, like gathering 8000 sun in a single level.

Steam is a computer version.

The achievements are also messed up. There's 12, the hardest one beinng to grow the Tree of Wisdom 100 feet, and also the goals for Vasebreaker and I, Zombie. But then there's also ones like the one you get the first time you use a Potato mine.

The achievements are also messed up. There's 12, the hardest one beinng to grow the Tree of Wisdom 100 feet, and also the goals for Vasebreaker and I, Zombie. But then there's also ones like the one you get the first time you use a Potato mine.

Pretty much every game has achievements that you can get just by playing through normally and several that you really have to work for. So that's not really messed up. It's just normal achievement wise.

I mean I think I'm going to stick with the computer version (Steam, or whatever you call it) rather than the iPhone.

Pretty much every game has achievements that you can get just by playing through normally and several that you really have to work for. So that's not really messed up. It's just normal achievement wise.

My word choice "messed up" came from my agreement with Lyth that the achievements are rediculous.

Steam is an online gaming platform. This is the version I have. You probably have the straight-from-popcap version.

ah, yes, I get it now. Yeah, I think I have the straight-from-popcap version...that explains the confusion...achievements?

Haha, I just love this game and all it's addictiveness.

Me and my brother play it and have the golden sunflower. The mini game that took the longest for us to win was Zombotany 2...I'm like "OMG, Zombies with GATTLING PEA HEADS! No way!!" We have it for the PC and the Ipod Touch.

Not when you've been trying for over an hour to beat it...

*ahem* Sorry. I meant Walnut Bowling 2...I love Zombotany 2 compared to Walnut Bowling 2!!! >.<

oh yeah, the golden sunflower...

I only have the silver one, I think...

T.T I need to start playing again. Haven't played in a while...

How could you hate wallnut bowling? D: