TPishek

Forever Eggs

Which do you prefer?  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MMM.....Nice idea, Its like a collection

Freezed eggs,freezed hatchlings then the adult xd.png

So yes, ill support this >.>

User has to get the egg through one cycle, then it cycles with modifications (please state what)

- After it is considered frozen there should be a optional BSA added to allow a egg to cycle endlessly. This way everyone is happy.

- Am I the only one that thinks a egg cycling endlessly screams 'TIME CONTROLLING DRAGON!!!!'? Actually, the first thing that ran through my head was "Omg! This is a job for The Doctor!!"

-> Each 'Time controlling dragon' can 'loop' a Perpetuated egg that has gone through a cycle. It can be used at any time after the egg is stuck in whole. It can be on a 1 week cooldown per 'Time controlling dragon'.

-> There could be a chance... One per every 100 that a egg can be 'full looped'. Basically doing what the egg in my sig does, except without the eyes thing.

- Eggs frozen this way should not count towards ratios. This eliminates people causing drama about someone with a army of gold eggs on their scroll. It also means you cannot use it to clear out a Mint wall- You would have to hatch and freeze the hatchie.

Fact: I would rather see a looping clockwork egg on my scroll rather than a looping gold.

At one point, someone suggested using magic to piece the egg back together. I support that idea. So, the egg has to hatch first.

The cycling idea is interesting and I'm torn on it. I'd prefer eggs were frozen as whole or you had to collect each stage - I mean, hatchlings don't cycle back and forth - but it is interesting.

I would say no to the cycle endlessly, except that there is the magma egg. The hatching stages are part of its beauty. So some sort of option to cycle it endlessly or not would be useful.

I like the idea. I could explain the egg-going-through-hatching-cycle-and-then-freezing-without-cracks thing: The egg hatches, the hatchie runs away, because the magic irritates it and the spell seals up the egg after it "runs away" (The said hatchie does not actually exist as a dragon).

it sounds like a nice idea,

but will there be a limit to how many?

like, for ex. user can only have 1 egg that's a certain type.

it's a nice idea though! biggrin.gif

it sounds like a nice idea,

but will there be a limit to how many?

like, for ex. user can only have 1 egg that's a certain type.

it's a nice idea though! biggrin.gif

Yes it is....but the number..i agree with you 1 of each specie :3

Why + than 1?

Why + than 1?

Why not more than one? Its like, why have more than one frozen hatchie of each species? Why have armies of frozens? Because we can.

Why + than 1?

There are three different terrae eggs. And four different stripes.

If something like this were implemented, I'd like it so there was a way to get a holiday egg or a summon egg over and above the maximum 2 dragons per scroll. Perhaps for them, there would be a way that the other 2 for the price of 1 concepts would work, since otherwise people would be tempted to hatch the egg instead of keep the shell in some perpetual egg-dom (I can see this being coding trouble in the case of holidays, the way vamped holiday eggs had been IIRC). Otherwise, it's a really neat idea, though I wouldn't want them to be perpetually hatching (though perhaps the option to allow the hatching process to go through could be turned on and off for eggs with cool unique hatching, like the magmas).

I made a banner:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89535&st=80entry4153035][IMG=http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu259/ritab/Forevereggs.gif][/URL]

Edited by ritadragons

Someone mentioned that people could use it to clear out the AP...made me think.

What if:

You get the egg, then freeze at any stage of hatching, but it still needs a certain amount of clicks or time to complete the freeze. And it counts as an egg for 2 weeks (or something).

Someone mentioned that people could use it to clear out the AP...made me think.

What if:

You get the egg, then freeze at any stage of hatching, but it still needs a certain amount of clicks or time to complete the freeze. And it counts as an egg for 2 weeks (or something).

That is why it was suggested that the egg actually had to hatch before becoming frozen. Except that, it would hatch into the frozen egg instead of into a hatchie.