Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

[unless one of them decides to give in, which it'll be Dia later on. :3]

Dia said, "Yeah. Let's head out." Her voice was strained.

Yynara's tail whisked back and forth and she glared at Dia, who gave her back a hard stare-down in return. "Okay!" She said brightly when Vita mentioned calling it a night.

Vita looked from Yynara back to Dia and back. "Alright...." he said then looked at Yynara and sighed "I guess I'll see you in the morning? I don't see you in the den I'm at." He said then looked at Dia "I'll be right with you." he said. He needed to get these 2 separated. He was not liking the tension building.

((Writers block))

[Actually, Yynara's in Vita's den and Dia's in the other den, because Dia's a hunter and Yynara's a warrior, like Vita. xd.png]

Dia's eyes flickered back and forth then she turned around, stalking towards the center of the plaza then bunching her muscles. She launched off of the ground with a furious gust of wind, a singe-mark left on the ground where she was before she launched, assuming from a small fit that had inflamed her magi powers.

Yynara glanced at Dia who was soaring off then glanced at Vita. "Do you know what's up? With Diere' Misu, I mean." She queries, faking concern.

Vita sighed "I can only guess. She's never behaved like this since we where in the nursery together." he explained then looked at her "Though she was not the only one going funny on me." he said "You both were getting tence. Can you explain your part?" he asked. "You both where getting cold with each other. From what I know, you 2 never met before so I'm confused." he said.

((Right.... but like said before. He never noticed her till now))

"I just didn't like the way she was acting, really." Yynara shrugged.

Dia landed in the forest, muttering under her breath. She was completely fuming and her mood was reflected by the sprawling winds roiling around her because of her Magi powers, which were strong enough to throw a full-grown split dragon off course.

Vita looked at her for a few more moments. "Alright then. I'll see you... wait, your in training for a fighter.. or how ever that one word is right? I guess I'll see you back at the den then. I got to find out what is up with Dia. Cya soon alright?" he said. He wanted to now find out what was going on from Dia.

Yynara nodded and nuzzled Vita's side suddenly before bounding towards the Warrior's Mansion.

Dia sighed and laid down on the mossy forest floor, picking absentmindedly at a leaf between her claws. She got up and sighed. "Maybe meditation will work." She murmured, already gauging herself to use her powers. She let out a long breath, and closed her eyes. A small flame sparked to life in front of her, then a small whirlwind spiraled to life behind her. A tiny blossom bloomed to her right, and a pool of water formed on the ground to her left. The four main elements, fire, earth, water and air. Focusing on using her powers forced her to relax, and she opened her eyes, watching as the four things dissipated, like mist in the wind.

Vita nodded and then took flight. He followed a path of stuff disturbed by now gone wind. He soon spotted Dia doing something with her power. He flew in and landed quietly "Dia? whats going on?" he asked walking up to her. He was a bit tence but then again. Last time she was in this state she attacked him. he remembered it clearly expect then she was running away. He had to smack her over the head to knock her out to bring her home.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. You won't have to knock me over the head this time." Dia instantly knew what Vita was thinking by the far-away look on his face. However, she still sprang up a wind around her to keep him away.

Vita untenced and sighed "What was going on back there?" he asked "I mean, I just went up asked was going on and introduced you 2. Then your almost at each others throats." he said "You where the one to encourge me to go find out too. Last time you where like this you thought you where something bad. But this time its something else." he said "Dia? whats going on?"

((I don't mean to pester but Reina still hasn't found her compass. >< I can't chat right now but I'll post as soon as I can.))

Vita went went after her "Dia, we'v been best friends for a long time.... since I was born we where." he said "Your upset and I see that. But the last time you where upset at anyone like this was with that one hellfire hatchling. Is she bothering you again?" he asked concerned.

((Didn't they already?))

"Well....it depends who your referring to." said Eclipse. She didn't expect Iskar to know everyone right off the bat, but in truth neither did she. "I'm usually so caught up in my work, I rarely have time for that sort of thing. I get along with my parents pretty well, if that counts..."

Edited by Booo

"Well, that is good to know... One must be respectful to their parents."

Iskar hoped to have more from the dragon, but she remained dutiful to her responsibility. Perhaps he could endorse her to continue about her parents. In this way, he could learn more about her and a hint about those who also live here.

"What else can you tell me about your parents? Do they play an important role here in your society?"

Edited by DragoTheWise

Forum name: Dragon Hearts(duh!)

Dragon name: IceWolf

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Daydream Dragon

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): She is a a sky blue colored dragon with a flowing pink mane, a pink tuff of fur on the end of her tail and two icey blue eyes to match.

Personality: A sweet and mild-tempered dragon, yes, but fiesty when needed. She is protective of many things and is VERY sensitive about her wings. She might have other personalities that might pop out of her in the middle of an RP...

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Her Daydream mother and Waterhorse father were attacked by a mysterious dragon. IceWolf ran farther then she'd ever ran. The mysteriou dragon chased her into the land of gold but ran at the site. She, scared to death, stayed here with the other dragons in fear that the dragon would get her if she left.

Position: Hunter or Warrior Apprentice

Stage: ?

Other: I might not be on much this week and on wensdays. Please dont kick me out

Edited by Jingle Jingle Jingle

((

Opps! I meant to put I wanted to be a warrior apprentice if not, a hunter. Thanks and sorry

• We are currently not accepting.
  • Please use (()) when posting OOC in the RP.
  • Be sure to read the rules and check the OOC Thread before attempting to join.
wink.gif )) Edited by Booo

Fluid swam after Ryder, concerned with whether he should be so far underwater on his own. "Ryder, hey, what are you doing down here?" Fluid shifts her eyes around, being wary of her surroundings.

((Welcome back.))

"I came looking for you, but I got lost..." said Ryder, swimming in circles. He was so far down, he couldn't tell which way was up.

~~~~~

"My mother has one of the most important jobs. She can cure illness's and heal broken bones. It's no surprise that she passed on her knowledge to none other than myself. My father on the other hand is usually busy perfecting his combat skills. Get in a fight with him and you'll regret it."

Eclipse was thrilled to finally have a patient who was interested in what she did for a living, and she clearly enjoyed bragging about it.

Edited by Booo

"Do you want me to take you back to Alina? I don't think she'd be very happy about you disappearing." Although she is keeping those other three dragons busy thought Fluid to herself. Looking upwards she saw some fish swim past and thought it would be a kind gesture to offer a snack to the hatchling. Beside, Fluid was hungry herself. She couldn't remember the last time she ate.

((Didn't they already?))
[They did, but that was a while ago and they got distracted by Iskar crashing in the forest.]

Vita went went after her "Dia, we'v been best friends for a long time.... since I was born we where." he said "Your upset and I see that. But the last time you where upset at anyone like this was with that one hellfire hatchling. Is she bothering you again?" he asked concerned.

"Who, Estel? No.... She hasn't." Dia opened her mouth to continue but spotted something glittering in the undergrowth ahead. "What's that?"

Vita frowned at first "Dia I want to get to the button of th-" he spotted the shiny object. He tilted his to the side and walked up to the odject and picked it up "Hey.... did we not find this before today?" he asked not sure what it was or what it did.

Iskar gave a slight smile seeing the proud features across Eclipse. She seemed very proud of her parents,and what they had accomplished. He gave a slight chuckle at the comment about her father.

"Well, perhaps once I am well, I could learn a few things from your father."

The Spitfire, of course, was already a seasoned fighter and a honored leader; however, Iskar had to keep himself seem like he was still just a wanderer who had been injured. Moving those thoughts aside, he decided to shift the focus of the conversation.

"So, Eclipse, how long do you think I will be grounded?"