Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Vita nodded then paused "Wait... my mentor is your father?" he asked not knowing this. At least it was not that hellfire. She was.... he just did not like how she always behaved around him. Attack, defend then some sort of affection then take off. Vita was so glad that that hellfire was not his mentors daughter.

Vrans looked up at his mentor as she seemed to zone out. He tilted his head to the side when she said it was beautiful. He was about to ask really? when she snapped out of it. He smiled and nodded "Thank you." he said then wondered "Did I pass the test?" he asked hopefully

"That's right! And you'd better not-"

Eclipse paused, putting two and two together.

"Your his apprentice? You don't look like a fighter..." she said, looking him straight in the eye.

((Not sure if lazy or writers block...))

Edited by Booo

Vita nodded "Little hard to do what I'm told my breeds good at if I can't fight." he said though was getting unsure as she stared him in the eye. He brought his tail shield around "I'm not one that likes fighting though. But I'v had to learn a few things due to a certain hellfire hatchling running around. Speaking of which please tell me she's not around here." he said. "Always attacking me then giving a lick after I fight her off or something." he said. " I know she wants me or something, but I don't like the way she goes about it. As if I'm some item." he said and studied his shield.

Iskar could not hear much coming from the other room. He wondered what was taking his little keeper so long from her duties. He figured that he would give a small shout for he did wish to know of the state of the library... If there was one...

"Eclipse! What is it that has kept you away? I believe you have answer for me about that library."

The Spitfire was normally a patient dragon, but due to his condition, he was a bit impatient to get his answers. Then again he was still at the mercy of the dragon occupants here...

"Hellfire eh?....Nope, none here. Rarely ever hang around these parts." she said, using her fore claw as a tooth pick.

"What are you guys doing up this late anyway? Shouldn't you be sleeping or somethin?"

Dia yawned. "Now that you mention it, I should probably get some shut-eye."

She turned to say something to Vita but froze upon hearing someone in the other room.

"Sounds like I gotta get back to work." said Eclipse before leaving the two alone with Kurapika.

She was tired of working but she didn't have a choice. Even if his reason for calling her isn't exactly "important", the patient always comes first. She slumped in front of Iskar and sighed. "As I was saying..." she said, continuing to pick at her teeth. "We used to have a library but it was destroyed after the volcano erupted. I don't know much about it, I was just an egg at the time."

Edited by Booo

The dragon's face became saddened. All that knowledge swept away in a blink of an eye. Perhaps some of the books survived in some form; however, he would not hope for the best. Looking to Eclipse, he shook his head in only slight apology.

"I am sorry if I interrupted your conversation. It is this drastic state that is plaguing me. If they are still here, go and speak with them. If there is a real emergency, I will let you know this time."

The Spitfire lowered his head and softly placed it upon his claws. While he was a bit strict in character, he knew time with friends was precious. Besides, he was in no real danger in his wounded condition. Let the young ones mingle while they can. Life later grasps the ripe ones into its maw to take up the responsibilities that are required of them. That's what Iskar thought of every situation of the young, for he knew of it all to well.

[sorry, I kinda poofed. >.<"

Okay. xd.png I haven't seem Wisard415 here in ages, so eh, if she minds then she can tell us that.]

Dia yawned once again, blearily blinking. "Maybe we shouldn't have done that race." She chuckled softly. She wasn't the least bit surprised that Ponderoso was Eclipse's father. There were a lot of surprising things that she didn't know.

Yynara sat in the corner of the plaza, finishing polishing her scales to a sheen. She stood up and started to pad to the food den when she spotted Vita's blue scales and her heart jerked a bit. She quickly averted her gaze and continued padding away, cursing the fact that her crush always hung out with that other hatchling, Dia.

Edited by kittybrianna

Eclipse felt that she might of upset Iskar in some way, but it was hard to tell what upset him in the first place. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked, hoping it didn't have to do with the fact that she directed her attention towards Vita and Dia.

~~~~~

Dash was still hiding in the bush. He could no longer hear Yynara or Miracle and was beginning to grow concerned.

There was a greater chance that Miracle was with Laniro Firita but Yynara was a mystery.

Edited by Booo

Iskar shook slowly. He did not in anyway wish for Eclipse to feel threatened by his presence nor feel that he was angry toward her. Hoping to turn away any doubt, he spoke softly and trusting.

"No, no... It was not you that has saddened me. You see, I am a seeker of knowledge. While I may simply roam this massive heavenly body called Earth as a mere explorer, I seek knowledge to better myself and others whom I may come in contact. You see, Eclipse, knowledge is the key to all understanding even with the most simple tasks."

He hope that was enough to satisfy for an answer. Sure, the small part about himself "being an explorer of the lands" was a lie, but he still needed to keep himself low. Everything else was very much true. He loved knowledge in every aspect which in turn gave great rewards.

[sorry, I kinda poofed. >.<"

Okay. xd.png I haven't seem Wisard415 here in ages, so eh, if she minds then she can tell us that.]

Dia yawned once again, blearily blinking. "Maybe we shouldn't have done that race." She chuckled softly. She wasn't the least bit surprised that Ponderoso was Eclipse's father. There were a lot of surprising things that she didn't know.

Yynara sat in the corner of the plaza, finishing polishing her scales to a sheen. She stood up and started to pad to the food den when she spotted Vita's blue scales and her heart jerked a bit. She quickly averted her gaze and continued padding away, cursing the fact that her crush always hung out with that other hatchling, Dia.

((Lol poor Vita, he got girl troubles. He sticks with Dia mainly because she's the only one (thats female) that he's had good relations with for more then a few days. Only other one is the hellfire hatchling, and we all know how that went :s ))

Vita caught site of another hatchling walking by.... who seemed to be poitedly avoid looking at him. He tilted his head to the side at first then looked at Dia "I don't think I'v met her, who is she?" he asked looking at again at Yynara.

[Yeah. Estel doesn't count. xd.png]

"Yynara Farenya Tar’Wenna Shyni of the Moon and Stars..." Dia said slowly, making sure to pronounce each of the oddly sounding words in Yynara's name correctly. "But I think she just goes by Yynara. Her full name would really be too much of a mouthful, I bet." She shrugged, then looked at Vita curiously. "Why do 'ya ask?"

Yynara grabbed a small hare out of the food pile and fluttered back across the plaza lopsidedly and went back to the slightly shadowed corner she had been in previously. She set the hare down and gingerly took a bite. She glanced up and couldn't resist the urge to glance at Vita again. She tore her gaze away and cursed herself, Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb! He already has a girl, why Do I even like him in the first place???

Vita shook his head "Nothing. Just she's been looking at me at times like she did just now." he said as her head moved in the side of his vision "She looks almost sad and its bugging me." he said looking at her then at Dia "Mind if I go find out whats going on?" he asked. "Last one to keep staring at me kept attacking."

((Crud. I lost her form...))

Eclipse simply nodded, repeating the words to herself.

Knowledge is the key to all understanding.

It suddenly dawned on her that the library was the reason for his misery, but all she could offer were a few words of encouragement. "Don't worry, I'm sure there's still a few books left. Maybe some were retrieved from the fire." she said, hoping to lift his spirits.

Edited by Booo

[it's right here; I had to look for it to find her whole name xd.png]

Forum name: wisard415

Dragon name: Yynara(Full name is ‘Yynara Farenya Tar’Wenna Shyni of the Moon and Stars’, but that’s is REALLY too much of a mouthful. Just put Yynara in the character list. =P)

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Alt Red Nebula & Moonstone

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): She is structured as a moonstone dragon, having four limbs and a pair of wings, but has the coloring of a nebula dragon. The once dazzlingly beautiful red markings on her scales represent the nebulas in space and the stars shimmering high above. She has one, vast nebula stretching across her right wing and chest, and has smaller ones splotching her forehead, tail and limbs. However, the stars and nebulas are now starting to fade from her lack of stargazing, being trapped in the Land of Gold. But now that the markings are fading, it’s revealing dark blue scales under her once red and black scales, presumably from her moonstone ancestry. She has pale blue eyes and is scarred on her haunch from an unfortunate encounter with a human’s dog when she still lived on the surface.

Personality: She’s coy, playful and nice, being lighthearted, energetic and lively. She likes doing kind things and can be a little flirty around other males her age. She has a charming sense of humor and is very talkative and quirky, but has the ability to be focused on her task and she can be as silent as the dead at times. She is also a fair fighter, but completely horrid at hunting. If she gets assigned a hunting task, she won’t even get a singly piece of prey. One of her own problems is her flashbacks, which may appear out of nowhere or can be triggered by a certain sight or smell. These leave her disoriented and she has to discontinue her duties for a day or more. Another quirk of hers is she’s claustrophobic, hating closed in spaces. She misses the open air and the freedom of the stars dearly.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Was running away from home after the humans had killed her father for his scales. Her mother escaped, but flew away. Yynara fell down a cave into a hole that led to the Land of Gold. Was a little unsettled at first, but adjusted to life in the Land of Gold.

Position: Warrior Apprentice

Stage: Matured Hatchling

Other: She has a crush on Vita Contego. Also, she has a trace of magi blood in her, her father being half magi. She can use a little magic, but only the four main elements, water, air, fire and earth.

Password: DragonHearts

Dia raised her eyeborws at Vita and chuckled. "Sure, go ahead. I won't stop you from getting in a relationship with a giiiiirl..." Dia shoved Vita teasingly.

Yynara shoved the hare away after a few bites, deciding she wasn't hungry. She rested her head on her paws and stared at the cave ceiling, suddenly longing for a view of the stars. Her ancestry made her feel trapped, isolated, closed in. She needed open space in the night, not stuffy air in a cave.

Edited by kittybrianna

Vita playfully shoved back but then what Dia said hit him. Wait.... so... Vita stopped the thought pattern before it got out of hand. "I'll be right back." he said then started off in the direction of Yynara. He paused looking at her, how could he have missed her all this time? One of the most beautiful looking hatchlings around..... the colors and the body build. He's seen nebula's before, and her scales resembled one, but she had the build of another breed. He walked up to her "Exuse me..." he paused tilting his head "Is everything alright?" he asked "Also you look beautiful." he said. why not let her know? If something was the matter hopefully that would help a bit. "Want to join me and my friend Dia?" he asked.

Forum name: Snowleaper

Dragon name: goldendawn

Type of dragon (DC dragon): (I don't know what this is, I'm so sorry) I think sky wing dragon

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Golden dragon with amber eyes and a wreath around her neck.

Personality: Friendly and tries to get along with everyone

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): She was an egg, and her mother left her by a cave, She hatched and walked in

Position: Warrior

Stage: Adult

Other: I log on everyday, except on mon.-friday

Password: Dragonhearts

((Thanks Brianna. smile.gif

Forum name: Snowleaper

Dragon name: goldendawn

Type of dragon (DC dragon): (I don't know what this is, I'm so sorry) I think sky wing dragon

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.):  Golden dragon with amber eyes and a wreath around her neck.

Personality: Friendly and tries to get along with everyone

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): She was an egg, and her mother left her by a cave, She hatched and walked in

Position: Warrior

Stage: Adult

Other: I log on everyday, except on mon.-friday

Password: Dragonhearts

• We are currently not accepting.

Please use (()) when posting OOC in the RP.

Be sure to read the rules and check the OOC Thread before attempting to join.wink.gif )) Edited by Booo

[Lol, LLD, just lol. No problem, Boo.]

Dia smirked and sat down, watching with seemed interest, but actually, she was feeling a bit of something else. The way Vita had looked at Yynara, the spark that had alighted in his eyes when he spotted her, it got under Dia scales. Was she jealous?

Yynara jumped up, and stammered, "Uh... yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Then she heard what he said next. "You look beautiful." Her eyes widened the slightest bit and she shifted her weight. "Thank you... Vita, right?" Her scales tingled and her head was swirling. The hatchling of her love, standing right in front of her, calling her beautiful? It must have been a dream. She stifled the urge to swoon when she met his ((blue?)) gaze once again. "Err... Sure! That's Dia, right?" She glanced to the day glory hatchling nearby-who was looking quite flustered-then glanced back to Vita.

Edited by kittybrianna

((I'm stuck on what to do with Nellima. ^^; )) Edited by Booo

Iskar silently gave a nod. He hoped dearly there were a few books left behind. Perhaps through them he could learn more of the history of this place. He did not expect every dragon to carry the history in their minds to the fullest detail.

"Yes, you are right, dear Eclipse. Perhaps, there are a few books about still left. Once I have recovered, I will search for them. Hey, before you go, would you mind telling me about your friends? I do not get to talk much to others while I am here."

There was a possibility that the amount of information that Eclipse that was supposed to give was limited. If she denied his request, he would fully understand.

[Lol, LLD, just lol. No problem, Boo.]

Dia smirked and sat down, watching with seemed interest, but actually, she was feeling a bit of something else. The way Vita had looked at Yynara, the spark that had alighted in his eyes when he spotted her, it got under Dia scales. Was she jealous?

Yynara jumped up, and stammered, "Uh... yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Then she heard what he said next. "You look beautiful." Her eyes widened the slightest bit and she shifted her weight. "Thank you... Vita, right?" Her scales tingled and her head was swirling. The hatchling of her love, standing right in front of her, calling her beautiful? It must have been a dream. She stifled the urge to swoon when she met his ((blue?)) gaze once again. "Err... Sure! That's Dia, right?" She glanced to the day glory hatchling nearby-who was looking quite flustered-then glanced back to Vita.

((Lol. I thought Dia had other plans thought lol))

Vita nodded. "Yes I'm Vita." he said smiling a little. He glanced at Dia and nodded then frowned a little and looked at Dia again. Was this how every hatchlings was? The female ones at least? Now Dia's giving him those looks. Watch that pink one with the purple spot on her leg start giving him those looks. He looked at Yynara "I'll introduce you 2." he said. Yynara, he noticed was suddenly acting.... odd when he said she was beautiful. He placed a wing on her back "Your sure your alright?" he asked again.

[Possibly. I thought it could be better with a bit of drama. =D

Maybe it's just about time to skip time, Boo. I think me and LLD are just about done with this scene, and probably Eclipse and Iskar are soon going to run out of things to say. ^^"]

Yynara nearly flinched away when Vita laid his wing on her back, then she fell in stride with him, relaxing her tensed muscles and mentally taking deep, calming breaths to calm her down. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, struggling not to take shaky steps. I'm walking with Vita, and he called me beautiful, and he's actually resting his wing on me... Oh, the gods must favor me today for some reason!

Dia's smile was forced to widen as Yynara padded up with Vita. "Hi, I'm Dia." She said softly, glancing over at Vita quickly. His eyes seemed to... spark... when Yynara was there. If only he felt that way about me. Her smile was genuine, but it didn't seem to reach her icily polite eyes.

[Dia:Slaps Yynara and Vita, then storms off.

Yynara:FANGIRLSQUEEEEE!

Lol]

((Ah lol ok.))

Vita was getting more confused at Dia's behaver. He's known her too long to not be able to tell when she's ok and when not. He's speak with her about it later. "Dia meet Yynara." he said. And her.... she was acting strange too. The slight shake of her paws each step. And her body gave off the fact she was almost too happy. All he wanted was to make sure things where alright. And then his best friend and Yynara who he just met.... go funny on him. what was going on? Dia even encourged him to find out if anything was the matter.....

((Vita is so confused. He knows Yynara is happy suddenly, but Dia's really confusing him lol.))

Yynara dipped her head and responded, "Hi, Dia." Her voice was also politely formal, almost to an icy point.

Dia's tail swished.

[i don't know what to do now. xd.png]

Vita tilted his head to the side. He knew how others could get jealous... or something... but why did these too seem to be growing more and more.... agitated around each other "Did... something happen between.... you 2?" he asked "Maybe we should call it a night." he said unsure what to do now though.

((Why do I see those 2 at each others throats later on? xd.png Poor Vita.))