Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

"hmmm, this must be were the animals come from" Ares said. he started walking throgh the forest.

~~~~~

"hmm, glad you like it. I spent a few weeks fixing it up." said Oranos. He remembered when he first came into the land of gold, he had to teach himsself how to build.

Nellima looked at Oranos sleepily, "Maybe we can start training tomorrow, it's past my sleep time."

(Nellima is nocturnal and it was daytime, she stayed up late for the ceremony. It was also going to get late soon for the dragons that are not nocturnal.)

Edited by Booo

((mabye make a tiger attack them or something))

"i was hoping you would say that" replied Oranos. He closed the door with his tail and went into his room. he lay on the bed thinking of all the fun he would have with his apprentice.

((Sry, edited my post.)) Edited by Booo

[[isn't she a nebula??? blink.gif

ps. it was day time the whole time.

it would be better iif she stayes a nebula]]

Kurapika began to track the dragons. She smiled as she crept stealthily through the forest.

[[isn't she a nebula???  blink.gif

ps. it was day time the whole time.

it would be better iif she stayes a nebula]]

((Look at the adult Nebula description. I edited my post again.))

Edited by Booo

Kurapika began to track the dragons. She smiled as she crept stealthily through the forest.

Ares heard a sound behind him, he smelled Kurapia. He turned to were she was. "Kurapika i know you are there" he said. "i can hear you" he said as she hid.

Dilen looked up. He looked at Khronos. "Hello." He said shyly. He turned around and spotted Hollie, the hyper Holly dragon, come running over.

"Hi, everyone!" She said happily.

'She's always mad...' Thought Dilen. She looked at him.

"Hi, Dilen, how are you?" She asked, still in her hyper voice.

"Hi, Hollie." He said quietly. "I'm fine."

"Good good." She said then jumped off.

'Mad...' Dilen thought.

Elecii

Edited by Elecii

((Yeah, remember you told me in PM that DH got approved.

Scroll name: rainpeltstar

Dragon name: Mira

Type of dragon: Black dragon X Skywing

Apperence: Looks like the normal Black dragon, but green eyes are much deeper.

Personality: Calm most of the time, but easy to annoy and anger. Likes to explore and manages to catch small mice, but they get mangled in the process.

Bio: Was orphaned minutes within hatching, she does small services for others for food and shelter.

Job: Workie (will be hunter apprentice soon)

Position: Wingless hatchling

Other: When thinking about war, or fighting, eyes get a tint darker.))

When the meeting was over, Mysa got up and sprinted towards the Stitter's mansion then veered sharply to the right. Behind the mansion offered endless opportunities for making up games and bounding through dry, brittle piles of leaves, making a crunchy sound. Hmm, when will my wings grow in? Soon I hope...I can't wait much longer to finally be an apprentice, hopefully a Hunter's apprentice.

Ares heard a sound behind him, he smelled Kurapia. He turned to were she was. "Kurapika i know you are there" he said. "i can hear you" he said as she hid.

Kurapika grinned and stepped out into view. "Fine. So what are you guys up to?" she asked curiously.

"We are exploring where Athena told us to" Kisa said, "What are you doing here?" She asked suspiously.

Kurapika shrugged. "I was bored, so I decided to spy on you guys. Where did Athena tell you to go?"

((oh sorry 'bout that. You typed Myra on a post and i am like who is that?!?!)

Khronos walked up to Dilen. He scanned the young dragon. Strong, good wing span, he will make a good hunter. thought Khronos. "Dilen, do you want me to show you your new room? you wont be living with the sitters any more." Said khron in his strong voice.

~~~~~

Athena wached all the apprentices meet their mentors. She was full of pride as she saw them see each other in a new way.

~~~~~

"Thats none of your buisness" spat Ares. "you were suppost to stay with the siiters!" he yelled at her. Ares hated hatchlings.

~~~~~

Oranos woke up from his nap. He had forgoten to give his apprentice her present. "Were is it" he said as he jumped out of bed and looked around. "aha!" he wispered as he picked up the hammer. He had spent a moth working on it for his apprentice. It was painted with pink berries, so it was a bright pink. Ingraved in it it said,

You can build anything you put your mind to,

From Oranos

He ran up to her room slowly opened her door and set it on a table.

~~~~~

The sunsong dragon looked at the egg she was sitting on. It was a canopy egg. He sister had told Nemisis that she will be named Cala-Sora.

((wow, i have a lot (two words, not one) of charries. Elecii when you make difrent caaricters in the same post= use difrent colors for each one, or use ~, or -))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Did you post as the char me and stunning are RPing with?)

((I was laughing, I has pure sugar in these candy things... I have a whole bag of 'em))

((Whoops, sorry I'm in a bunch of RPs so I get names mixed up so she's actually Mira instead of Mysa and Ryuu2...Be careful not to go on a suger rush...That happened to me once...))

Mira trotted back to the Sitter's mansion to take a nap. But since she was covered in organic matter, she had to clean herself off first. Now, clean and dry, she curled up to rest. I know that wings will come soon...I just know it.

((Is it ok if Mira wakes up and she has wings?? She's close to growing them in anyway.))

((>.> I ate half the pound of them.... I think I;m gonna be sick.. nope, just a rush. Nom nom nom.. eat more))

"Thats none of your buisness" spat Ares. "you were suppost to stay with the siiters!" he yelled at her. Ares hated hatchlings.

Kurapika growled slightly. "I, the medi-dragon, am allowed to go wherever I wish."

((sure, but don't count on getting apprenticed that daay, mabye the next

NEWS: The sun is setting))

Athena stared at the cracks in the roof of the land of gold. KIt was getting darker. "In one hour everyone get to bed please, Sutters and wingless hatchies

go into your mansion" she said. It was dasngerous to be out at night for a dragon, so she was very strikt about cerfew.

~~~~~

Nemasis rounded up the wingless hatchlngs.

"Mira-check

Dusk-check

Cala Sora-is the egg so check" she said quickly as she picked them up and put them in the Siters Masnion lso known as the nursury.

~~~~~

Khronos handed Dilen a small mouse scull, "It is my good luck charm, now it is yours" he said.

~~~~

((ryry don't eat to many you will through up. by the way i think that was spam...))

Edited by Laurarockstar

Mira woke up, but felt...different. Standing up, she still felt something...On my back? No, it can't be...can it?

Excited, she turned around and saw two pairs of shiny black wings.

Wings! I've grown wings!

Mira bounded out of the mansion laughing happily. Finally she had grown wings! She was so happy she accidentally tripped and fell head over heels on her back.

Ow...time to see the medi-dragon I guess...

She sprinted sluggishly towards the medi-dragon's mansion and called out.