Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((She is putting someone rabbits in the pile))

((i knew that, but she didn't))

Athena saw Kisa over near the food house. She ran up to her. "Kisa, Do you mind gathering up a group and exploring the Land of Gold, we found most of it but i think there is little more to it." she said.

((Can you please find the hidden forest?))

((Sure))

"Okay, just look around anywhere? Or did you have a place you wanted me to got to?" she asked, (Who should I take? DO I have to take 'many' dragons))

Kurapika tipped her head. She flapped her wings and rose into the air, heading for the plaza. She brought her herbs, just in case. You can never be too careful.

((Sure))

"Okay, just look around anywhere? Or did you have a place you wanted me to got to?" she asked,

(Who should I take? DO I have to take 'many' dragons))

"I think mabye you should go over behind the mansions, i have an odd feeling about that place. you can take about three people." she told Kisa. "Ares! come here!" she yelled.

~~~~

Ares quickly came up to Athena. "yes?" he asked.

~~~~

"Ares do you mind goin with Kisa to explore the Land?" she asked.

~~~~

"No problem Athena" he replied.

"Okay, come on Ares" She said, taking flight, "Where O where is the manison toda?" She laughed/mumbled to hersel,f when she spotted a speck on the ground. "That's close," she said, starting to fly downwards.

Kurapika frowned. Where was Athena? She turned to go find her. Why did she call the meeting?

"Okay, come on Ares" She said, taking flight, "Where O where is the manison toda?" She laughed/mumbled to hersel,f when she spotted a speck on the ground. "That's close," she said, starting to fly downwards.

((user posted image))

"Come on, lets go over to all those tree's behind the mantions." Ares said.

((sorreh for shortness))

Azure, the winter dragon, stretched her legs. She heard Athena's call. 'What should I do?' She thought. 'Do I leave these eggs here and go?' Without thinking again Azure jumped up onto her hind legs then brought her front legs down to the ground. She crouched and started to flap her wings. She lifted herself off the ground with a small jump.

Azure could see the plaza from the sitters house. She flew towards it, spotting Athena on the way. "'Morning, Athena." She said as she flew past. She wasn't heading towards the plaza, she was circling it instead.

~*~

Dilen looked up into the sky. He spotted Azure circling the Plaza. "Azure, could you give me a ride?" He shouted up to her. She didn't come down so he assumed she hadn't heard. He turned his head and looked back at his wings. "Puny wings." He muttered to himself then started to flap them. He slightly hovered in the air, but that used too mush energy. He hung his head the walked towards the plaza.

~*~

Dusk spun his head round to see if he had grown wings yet. No, he hadn't. He knew they wouldn't be coming anytime soon, but he just wanted to fly. He heard a call outside which he assumed was Athena. He ran outside until he reached the dragon. "What did you say, Athena?" He asked.

~*~

Hollie sat by an egg. She knew that it was related to her, but she just wanted it to hatch. "Come on, come on." She said to the egg. The egg rolled about a bit. Hollie heard a call outside, a call by Athena. "Don't hatch while I'm gone, little egg." Hollie said and happily bounded outside.

OOC: Hollie doesn't know the egg will be female.

Elecii

Aria nudged Dilen's shoulder. "Need a lift?" She asked.

"Sure." Dylan said, hopping onto her back.

Elecii

Mysa perked up at Athena's call and looked back at the mouse she had put in the food house. Won't be long now... She thought when she checked her growing wings, still delicate from sprouting.

At the plaza, Mysa trotted over to an empty spot at the far fringes of the crowd. Some help I am now, she thought. She might as well get out of everyone's way and lay low.

Athena saw that most dragons had gathered so she staeted.

"Dragons of all ages, i call you here toay for many cerimonys in one. A 'Party'.

Nellima will from now on be Oranos's apprentice.

Dilen will from now on be Khronos's apprentice.

Sen will from now on be Aria's apprentice." she said.

She looked at the winged hatchlings she had just named.

"do you three promise to do your job well, with your life?"she asked them.

She waited for an answer.

~~~~

Khronos looked at Dilen, though kid, he will be a good hunter. thought Khronos.

~~~~

Oranos turned his head to look at Nellima. She looks strong, she will be a good addition to The Land of Gold. thought Oranos. He couldn't help puffing up with pride.

((Rainpeltstar who is Mysa? have i excepted her?))

((summary?))

((not much, but a lot (two words, not one). Kisa and Ares are off discovering the hidden forest. and nemilla, dilen, and sen just got their mentors))

Nellima was daydreaming until she heard her name called out. "I got in!" she shouted with delight. She couldn't help but impulsively start building things with the stones surrounding her.

"I promise to try my best!" she announced.

Edited by Booo

Oranos walked over to Nemilla. "hello, 'apprentice" he sadi as he nudged her. Oranos was a good humored, relaxed dragon. He also loved hatchlings. "you will be a great builder" he said as he saw how inthusiastic she was.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Nellima couldn't contain how happy she was. Ever since she arrived to the Land Of Gold she has been dreaming about building a tower so high it would reach the top of the cavern. "So when do we get started!?" she said bouncing back and forth.

Edited by Booo

Nellima couldn't contain how happy she was, ever since she arrived to the Land Of Gold she has been dreaming about building a tower so high it would reach the top of the cavern. "So when do we get started!?" she said bouncing back and forth.

Oranos laughed. "right now if you want, but i think first i should show you your room. Come on" hesadi as he stated waling over to the builders mansion.

Nellima looked back at the dragons being directed to there destinations and began trotting behind Oranos proudly.

"Okay, lets go then" She said, tilting her wings to dive in. Decreasing in alplatude.

When she wings were barely touching the tree tops, she started closing them in to land, landing swiftly, "Come on" She shouted/

((We should probably mention the name of our dragon so that others don't get them mixed up.)) Edited by Booo

Once oranos got to his floor he walked over to his apprentice's room. "Here it is" he said as he opened the door.

~~~~

Ares landed in a forest with Kisa. "wow, i think we better tell Athena about this" he said shoked.

"Yeah, I'm going to explore anyway, I want to know this place before we report back about it, There might also be some humaniod or something like that. We should report that aswell if there's anything" Kisa said, her voice getting lighter as she walked intot he place,

Nellima scanned the room, "Its perfect!". She began to rustle around in the bed of leaves.

Edited by Booo

Kurapika tilted her head. Her mouth was open playfully. I'm going to go spy on them, she thought.