scratcher_cat

Weird Al

Weird Al is one of the funnies guys I've come across online. I adore his "Word Crimes" parody mainly because I just hate seeing grammar mistakes and it makes me laugh so hard. xd.png

Weird Al was the opening act for my first concert ever (The Monkees) in 1986. Good stars, he cracks me up. Such an intellect as well. I don't have a favourite song, but I do thoroughly enjoy "Fat," "Addicted to Spuds," "I Lost on Jeopardy" and "Word Crimes." Oh oh oh, and "Tacky" cracks me up. Love that video.

I saw him in concert a couple weeks ago, it was super fun :3

My favorite songs are probably Foil, White & Nerdy, and Word Crimes

Edited by Lady Artemis

Weird Al is one of the best gosh darn living artists and if you don't love him you're wrong.

Okay, that was a tad strong. Sorry. Um, I really love Weird Al.

Fave songs:

1. Word Crimes (a parody infinitely superior to the original)

2. White and Nerdy

3. Amish Paradise

4. Tacky

5. The Saga Begins

Weird Al was one of the childhood bands/artist I listened too, or rather, my stepfather would play some songs of his like "fat" "armish paradise" "white and nerdy" "dare to be stupid" and I could not stop laughing when he came on. glad too see he is still going strong in a sea of people making parodies.

I liked his music since always. :) My faves are Yoda, The Saga Begins, and Tacky. We saw a regular concert of his a few years ago with the hits and the costume changes. His current tour is AWESOME! Go see it if you can!

I haven't actually heard much of his more recent stuff, but omg Amish Paradise was my favorite thing ever for so long! I first heard it when I was very young and actually had no idea it was a parody song, and it took *years* before I ever bothered to listen to the original because I thought his was just so great.

I love weird Al! I've listened to just about every song of his that I could find. My favorite song of his is actually "It's Christmas at Ground Zero" because that song is on a novelty CD my parents have and I've been hearing it every Christmas for my whole life. XD

On 6/20/2011 at 12:18 PM, AlvinZanger said:

His hilarious music video for "Perform This Way" came out last night... Words just cannot describe it.

Winner! 🤣