scratcher_cat

Weird Al

So yeah, discuss Weird Al songs.

I personally love Weird Al songs, and as of 5:41 PM EST on 4/17/10 I am listening to "The Saga Begins" by Weird Al.

My fave is the eBay Song.

I like Amish Paradise and Drive Through XD They are epic win songs.

I freaking LOVE Weird Al's songs :3

There was I time when I had "The Saga Begins" memorized. But everybody kept telling me to shut up, so I never got to sing the song. Now I forget. xd.png

My favourite song by him would have to be Albuquerque. The randomness is amazing!

I love his songs. My favorite is Amish Paradise.

White & Nerdy could have been my theme song a few years ago. xd.png

I love Pretty Fly For A Rabi above all others, though.

A professor whose lab I'll be (hopefully) working in over the summer likes his stuff.

I've never heard any of his stuff myself, though.

A professor whose lab I'll be (hopefully) working in over the summer likes his stuff.

I've never heard any of his stuff myself, though.

Look up Amish Paradise on youtube. That's a pretty good song from him. It's my fave.

I have SOOO many of his alnums on my MP3 xd.png

I even went to his concert a couple years ago.

It's hard to say which one is my favourite though..

The only weird Al I've ever really listened to was the Food album. @_@ lol that one was funny. I listened to that on a trip to Florida one year with some friends.

Albuquerque is 100% win X3. I don't care for most of his songs. I really like that one though.

weird al is epicness. my favorite is the ebay song. it was the first song of his i heard. i also love the saga begins *starts humming it*, and amishparadise is pretty sweet.

I used to LOVE Weird Al xd.png I still have half his songs on my computer. I had a lot of the songs memorized too, I was a Weird Al freak a couple years ago. o3o

His hilarious music video for "Perform This Way" came out last night... Words just cannot describe it.

Love his songs. Each one of them is hilarious and the music videos to some of them are very amusing to watch.

I know I posted here before last year but I watched a few more videos. I still like Don't Downloda this song, but I also like ebay and headline news.