maustin89

Computer and tech talk and questions

I couldn't do this stuff to save my life. My dad's an IT-Technician though. He works for U.S. Department of Transportation. (I think....)

My brother owns a tech forum... he's 11! I don't remember what it's called though...
lol.same here exept its me so really I own a tech forum and im only 11! Edited by maustin89

Thinking of tech, has anyone got a look at one of those new LED monitors they've got coming out?

Thinking of tech, has anyone got a look at one of those new LED monitors they've got coming out?

I've seen them, but I've got no interest in them. Largely that's because I've got a great TV/Monitor that I use already.

Programming is like breathing, but easier.

It's simple, but it's a lot to remember if you need a guide. Besides, if you've never used a command (or what ever) before, it would be rather hard to know what to use.

Programming is like breathing, but easier.

I hope it will when I get better at Programming and finish learning it.

Freddy the friendly hacker is here =D Yes I am a programer but I prefer building websites

It's simple, but it's a lot to remember if you need a guide. Besides, if you've never used a command (or what ever) before, it would be rather hard to know what to use.

Google

I hope it will when I get better at Programming and finish learning it.

There's no such thing as finishing learning.

There's no such thing as finishing learning

lol.Good one ,but you know what I mean.

also,heres a Tech site its still a work in progress.but Not bad for an hours work.*Yawn* Good Night

There's no such thing as finishing learning.

I never thought I'd say this, but +1

But yeah, it takes a certain way of thinking to be good at programming. For example, I think if you view things from an objective standpoint as opposed to a subjective one, math, science, and programming are all easier. If you're subjective, then writing and art will come more easily.

To be good at music though, you need a certain blend of both. A good technical musician is logical, but a great musician is just as subjective as he/she is logical.

My point is that just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it'll be easy for someone else. I can't draw to save my life, for example, but I'm good with computers/programming.

I never thought I'd say this, but +1

But yeah, it takes a certain way of thinking to be good at programming. For example, I think if you view things from an objective standpoint as opposed to a subjective one, math, science, and programming are all easier. If you're subjective, then writing and art will come more easily.

To be good at music though, you need a certain blend of both. A good technical musician is logical, but a great musician is just as subjective as he/she is logical.

My point is that just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it'll be easy for someone else. I can't draw to save my life, for example, but I'm good with computers/programming.

http://www.eis.mdx.ac.uk/research/PhDArea/saeed/paper1.pdf

I'm not that tech savy but I did do a course at uni about learning how to program using C++ and I personally found it to be quite hard.

I finally read it!sort of i skiped the graphes.Where are the anwsers for it though?i only know a little programming so some i didn't understand.plus i haven't tried java yet.Im going to try to learn Java Qbasic C or C++,and python

Holy Cow! xd.png How long did that take to read?I haven't read it yet It's too long.

It really didn't take me that long to read. Maybe a half hour? Because there were several parts I went back and reread.

It's not a dense read at all. I think it's worth your time to go through it.

lol, you must have barely read it at all if that's all you get out of it.

I thought it real didn't tell much.It proved people have a hard time progamming in UK?so what

You missed the point of the paper then, if that's all you got from it.

of corse there were other facts.I Thought it was about how programming was "Hard". also,it showed there was no real apautide test on programming.What ever

Edited by maustin89