Zeekaice

Guardians of Ga'Hoole

I just finished reading the last book yesterday. I quite liked the series smile.gif I was horribly annoyed at first, that the library didn't have these so I had to buy them to read them, but as it turned out to be a series I wouldn't mind to read again, I don't mind having bought them anymore

What do you mean? I`ve read Guardians of Gahoole, and it has nothing to do with wolves.

There's a sister series called Wolves of the Beyond.

I love the series! I have the movie, and the first 3 books. I started reading them last year around September and I'm only up to The Journey. [the second book] I'm good at reading, and if I do read I can get stuck in for hours but I barely ever read and don't have much time! Dx

Oh,m and in the movie, even though I've only read the Capture and The Journey, I know there are alot.png of differences. It's a bit sad, actually.

I can't remember who, but one of you said you thought Skench and Spoorn took Kludd and Soren to St. Aggies in the movie, it was actually Jatt and Jutt.

Oh,m and in the movie, even though I've only read the Capture and The Journey, I know there are alot.png of differences. It's a bit sad, actually.

I can't remember who, but one of you said you thought Skench and Spoorn took Kludd and Soren to St. Aggies in the movie, it was actually Jatt and Jutt.

Actually, it was none of them. It was just a random mook owl.

The movie was good, though not canon with the book at all. tongue.gif

LOVED this series - I own books one through eleven and someday will get my hands on the last few... biggrin.gif

This series is amazing, I love it. ^^ I only read stuff with animal/monster protagonists, so it was perfect for me. And the story has so many interesting twists and turns. It's awesome. : D Although I've only read the first six books. I need to go back through and reread now, since it's been so long since my last one...

The movie was great too, Animal Logic has amazing animation. o.=.o Not exactly like the books, so of course everyone complains. But I think the edits they made were perfect for the movie, it was a good overview.

Like the books but didn't like the movie as much. I've read all the books except three of them.Twilight is quite entertaining in both the movie and the books though.

i loved the siereis but i hated the movie elglintine moonblicked realy come thats so wrong and coryn were was he they messed it up so bad but i love the sieries read it all in a year and a lot of others with them

Edited by skyler1857

I really like this books.

I have been reading they since last summer. My favorite book is the fourth book and I wait and wait for the fifth book, that public next month in my country. smile.gif

I love Guardians of Ga'Hoole! A guardians forum is one of the first forums I've ever taken part of back in 2007. Back then the movie was just a rumor, and it was definitely worth the wait for it! C: My favorite book is probably The Shattering.

Anyone here? I LOVE the books, i've read all fifteen. yes. fifteen. books. i still need to find the guidebook and "the lost tales of Ga'hoole" the movie was kind of disappointing, though. there was something that was kind of like a major cliffhanger at the end, hopefully they come out with a second movie. (though it's not likely...)

I love the Guardians of Ga'hoole. I started book four like two or three days ago. My favorite is book two. The Journey is awesome. I liked the part where the puffins came. I think I only remembered one name, Dumpy I think.

I guess I can't rally decide what book I like best because I am only on chapter 12.

Please Add Me If You Are Guardians Of Ga'hoole Fans And Would Like To Talk About It With Me!

Now I love owls and birds and everything.

Love the books. The movie was kind of cool, fighting owls that talk aren't something you see everyday. But it was off. >n<

I loved the books, but I hated the movie. I found at least over fifty things wrong with the movie, like how Ruby, Martin, and Primrose weren't in it, the Pure Ones weren't suppose to appear until the ending (They said it was going to be books 1-3), Kludd was suppose to be Metal Beak, not that other owl, and so on. I heard rumors that there was another book series that came out called "The Wolves of the Beyond". Not entirely sure

I loved the books, but I hated the movie. I found at least over fifty things wrong with the movie, like how Ruby, Martin, and Primrose weren't in it, the Pure Ones weren't suppose to appear until the ending (They said it was going to be books 1-3), Kludd was suppose to be Metal Beak, not that other owl, and so on. I heard rumors that there was another book series that came out called "The Wolves of the Beyond". Not entirely sure

I agree, the movie was not worth going to on opening night. But I love the books. And yes, there is a new series called Wolves of The Beyond. It's pretty good, I would recommend getting it.

I liked the books, but I felt like when they made the movie they just chopped the books up into little pieces and stuck them back to save time. The movie wasn't bad, it just wasn't as accurate as I'd hoped.