lola92

Dragon Cave Mansion

OH - came here to say the same thing - so FYI it still says that. I almost had a heart attack - it's a low gen Thuwed I have been cosseting !

Brief update - TJ was contacted on the 17th with no reply, he has since been contacted today and hopefully we'll hear what the problem is soon.

Thanks. I missed DCM and I'm glad it's back to working.

It's obviously pretty popular given within seconds of my fixing it there were already eggs being added.

Hence my request for suggestions of what to add, if it's popular then I want to work with those using it to add what they want!

I use the Firefox page reloader add-on to refresh and give views but do you plan on having an auto-reloader?

Bumped back to first page!

Nothing done lately, seems to work well as it is.

Edited by tweakNB

Tweak has now added the option to put your whole scroll on dcm or just an egg ohmy.gif yay lol

Tweak has now added the option to put your whole scroll on dcm or just an egg ohmy.gif yay lol

FANtastic ! Thanks, Tweak.

ERk. But wait. I just added my scroll. I thinks it added 4 eggs (yes, correct) and 1 ER egg (well, NO... I have one hatchie and one fogged as I am gifting it later - is it misreading ?)

Edited by fuzzbucket

FANtastic ! Thanks, Tweak.

ERk. But wait. I just added my scroll. I thinks it added 4 eggs (yes, correct) and 1 ER egg (well, NO... I have one hatchie and one fogged as I am gifting it later - is it misreading ?)

The ER does support hatchlings as well, so if it's within the limit for the ER it will be added in.

Fogged eggs and hatchlings are ignore.

Just to verify what lola said, the script will check all of your possible valid eggs and hatchlings and add them into the relevant places.

Fogged, adults and tombstones don't seem to be clearing from the ER right now.

Fogged, adults and tombstones don't seem to be clearing from the ER right now.

This should now be fixed.

Seems there was an unannounced change to what the API returned, took me a while to debug it.

This should now be fixed.

Seems there was an unannounced change to what the API returned, took me a while to debug it.

Thank. smile.gif I love this fansite - so simple and easy to use.

Odd. I just added my scroll - basically, 2 eggs with 4 days 4 hours to go.

It informed me I had added 2 ER eggs.... How come ?

From what I recall ER time was increased to 5 days on DCM due to a change TJ made. I'm assuming this is now fixed and it is back to 4 days again?

I dunno. I was just surprised to see those two come in as ERs....

ANNOUNCEMENT :: NETWORK MAINTENANCE

10th May 2010 :: 00:00 - 06:30 GMT+1

We have just received the following notice from the data centre.

We will be performing essential maintenance on a cabinet which houses at least one of your dedicated servers.

The maintenance slot starts at 2011-05-10 00:10:00 GMT+1 and ends at 2011-05-10 06:30:00 GMT+1. The total downtime for your server(s) is estimated to be no more than three hours but services should be considered 'at risk' for the entire period.

We will be cutting power to this cabinet so if you wish to perform a graceful shutdown this should be performed between 00:00 and 00:10.

As a result the server (and fansite) will be offline during this period. Unfortunately the maintenance is critical and there is no way to avoid it.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and will be working directly with the DC technicians to ensure the server is back up ASAP.

Bump to first page.

This maintenance was completed with no problems.

I just added my eggs! Thank you! =)

Wonderful ER and hatchery. It's so easy to use. smile.gif

Wait, so is this JUST an ER? I never understood this site. I feel like an idiot because it appears no one else is having the problems I'm having or even close to them. Every time I try to upload my scroll, I get a different message every time. Like telling me I uploaded 7 eggs and 3 hatchlings when I only had 3 eggs and 2 hatchlings on my scroll. And other random false messages like that. Also I tried uploading individually and sometimes it would be successful and others I'd get a message telling me I can't upload adult or frozen eggs/hatchlings when I never had frozen anything and I wasn't trying to upload adults. Sometimes it'll say I can't upload eggs with more than 4 days and when I try to add eggs with less than 4 eggs it'll tell me I can't upload frozen eggs or hatchlings. Or I'll add non ER eggs and it'll tell me I successfully added ER eggs. Other times it would be a hatchling I'm trying to upload and it will tell me I successfully (or not successfully) added an egg. Am I crazy? Or can someone explain this to me? If this is just an ER ok, but there's no info, directions, explanations, or help anywhere on the site which is why I didn't know that before.

Wait, so is this JUST an ER? I never understood this site. I feel like an idiot because it appears no one else is having the problems I'm having or even close to them. Every time I try to upload my scroll, I get a different message every time. Like telling me I uploaded 7 eggs and 3 hatchlings when I only had 3 eggs and 2 hatchlings on my scroll. And other random false messages like that. Also I tried uploading individually and sometimes it would be successful and others I'd get a message telling me I can't upload adult or frozen eggs/hatchlings when I never had frozen anything and I wasn't trying to upload adults. Sometimes it'll say I can't upload eggs with more than 4 days and when I try to add eggs with less than 4 eggs it'll tell me I can't upload frozen eggs or hatchlings. Or I'll add non ER eggs and it'll tell me I successfully added ER eggs. Other times it would be a hatchling I'm trying to upload and it will tell me I successfully (or not successfully) added an egg. Am I crazy? Or can someone explain this to me? If this is just an ER ok, but there's no info, directions, explanations, or help anywhere on the site which is why I didn't know that before.

DCM is also a hatchery it is a work in progress and things are slowly being added

As for the adding thing.. DCM is running on eggs.. anything 5 days and under is added to the er since we are a slower site.

So if your adding eggs it should be 4 er eggs and 2 normal eggs... that would be both hatchlings and eggs...

So er is anything 5 days and under.. and normal is anything 5 to 7 days..

As for uploading frozens or adults that counts with fogs too... you can not add anything fogged at all to this site it reads it as a frozen or an adult since the site can not see or read the time left for the egg/hatchling.

DCM is also a hatchery it is a work in progress and things are slowly being added

As for the adding thing.. DCM is running on eggs.. anything 5 days and under is added to the er since we are a slower site.

So if your adding eggs it should be 4 er eggs and 2 normal eggs... that would be both hatchlings and eggs...

So er is anything 5 days and under.. and normal is anything 5 to 7 days..

As for uploading frozens or adults that counts with fogs too... you can not add anything fogged at all to this site it reads it as a frozen or an adult since the site can not see or read the time left for the egg/hatchling.

Lol silly me, between your reply and just looking at the site again, I finally figured it out. I wasn't uploading the right eggs/hatchis under the right category. But whatevers, I got it now, Thank you!