Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

I love it. I use it for a ER in the worst of times, but still add my dragons regularly.

Aww! It said thanks for helping :3

It's working for me...the only problem was 'check all' not working, but that was on my end - NoScripts. So I allowed the site and it's working perfectly :3

I love the new Silvi Stat's feature of the site. smile.gif

Love the stats !!!! just noticed this AM.

not real observant I guess dry.gif

I think the "real ER" is a nice feature as well, though I've never needed it since I've been using this hatchery

thanks biggrin.gif

I love the pumpkin dragon link, too. I also love the two leetle trees in the ER. smile.gif

I understand completely the reason for disabling the single code add. Do you plan on allowing it again after Halloween is over with, or is it gone for good?

I hope the single code entry comes back but I also understand why it was disabled (earlier today I saw as many as 4 trees in the ER).

I hope the single code entry comes back but I also understand why it was disabled (earlier today I saw as many as 4 trees in the ER).

Yes. It had to be annoying. I completely agree with it being disabled. There was no need at all for people to continually post the leetle trees. I do hope the single code add comes back. It's not a terrible inconvenience to add by scroll, but when you're running ND experiments every little second counts.

It will be back as soon as I have time and silence to look into the code and do some changes so that the trees don't get added anymore.

But that might take some time as I have guests here currently. It'll most likely be back a few days after Halloween.

Maybe I also add some other "security" functions, because people use to abuse the single code add possibility.

For example I found TJs eggs/hatchis in my hatchery when there where new releases. These really don't need to be added. They get more views and clicks that are actually good/healthy for them even without adding them somewhere. There are usually more then enough people looking at the forum posts where they are shown.

Also TJ wasn't very amused to hear about that when I mentioned it to him. He didn't add them.

And I'm tired of deleting them frequently.

Edited by Silverdrak

It makes very good sense. TJ's eggs and hatchies don't need any help to grow up faster. It's just abusing the er, really. I don't mind waiting for the feature to come back, with improvements. I just wanted to chime in and say that I do hope it comes back. Even if it doesn't come back, it's not going to make me stop using the site. I really do love it and something like that isn't a huge deal.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

:3 I would like single code back as well. It won't accept my scroll name otherwise sad.gif (name: ^-^).

i stumbled upon this site when egg drop soup was down for about a month or so.. i needed to find a place to put my eggs and this site works great and is easy to use. love it.

This is my favorite fan site. Simple and to the point. My dragons get more clicks on this site than any others. Two thumbs up! wub.gif

I'm trying this site out to be one of my main fan sites since one of my main ones I use is now getting frustrating when it refuses to even load my scroll.

I love this site and always make sure to click as many eggs as I can, thank you!

But shouldn't the sentence at the top say "too many or too few views"? I may be wrong but "too less" sounds strange... blink.gif

Absolutely love this site, I recommend it to so many of my friends. Very streamlined, simple, takes very few clicks to get your stuff done. The autorefresher runs nicely, and I love the section for ACTUAL emergencies!