Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

I have just found this amazing site! Love it. It's one of the top hatchiers ever made.

Thank you. <3

Wow, thanks! I added mine this morning and my Electric Dragon and Canopy Dragon were nearly dead, but now they're adults!

Oh my gosh Thnx so much for setting up this fansite- it's my fav site to make sure my little babies get enough views!

Thanks for this.

After this whole fiasco with EAtW and EDS, I'm sick of both of them and won't be going back, so I'm looking for some new, active hatcheries to put my precious babies in. ^-^

Yeah, all the popular sites are going crazy...hopefully Silvi's Lair won't too...

Ive said it once, Ive said it twice.

Love this hatchery.

I've noticed a weird glitch. The site suddenly stopped counting my ER egg as an ER. Re-adding it didn't work.

I've noticed a weird glitch. The site suddenly stopped counting my ER egg as an ER. Re-adding it didn't work.

It's probably the API glitch that affects/annoys every fansite that uses it. For some reason, many eggs/hatchlings (especially if they've been incubated) eventually gain an extra day, so instead of reporting 4 days left (for example), like it says on the view page, the API says the dragon has 5 days left. It's clearly wrong, but without TJ fixing the API, there's nothing anyone else can do about it, unfortunately.

I love that you have a special care section of your ER for very low time dragons. I'm sure it is very helpful to the ND experimenters, as well as the folks who don't have a lot of time.

It's probably the API glitch that affects/annoys every fansite that uses it. For some reason, many eggs/hatchlings (especially if they've been incubated) eventually gain an extra day, so instead of reporting 4 days left (for example), like it says on the view page, the API says the dragon has 5 days left. It's clearly wrong, but without TJ fixing the API, there's nothing anyone else can do about it, unfortunately.

I'd also like to add that having between 3 and 4 days left isn't really making this dragon an ER, so while annoying, it's not actually a danger to your eggs & hatchies.

However, jeameia (or however it's spelled) doesn't use the API for checking age, it appears to check the dragon's own page instead. So if you want to give your egg or hatchy that final kick in stats, just stick it into that one then. But take care that you also take it out after it's hatched/grown up, because that ER doesn't have any staff or automated script for doing so!

I am probably late, but I've been looking for another good and uncomplicated hatchery for days now (just in case) and I stumbled upon this one. I think it's great.

smile.gif

I'm just changed something. Please let me know if you like it or not.

I found the term "Emergency Nest" not very fitting as the most entries in there aren't in danger. So I decided to add Hatching sands for eggs with less than 4 days, a Hatchi school for Hatchis that are close to mature and a Infrared Heat Lamp for true ERs (less than one day).

Now I'm not sure if that is too much.

Everything is still working as before. Eggs and Hatchis with less than 4 days are still classified as ERs. They just get sorted in different sections now.

Let me know what you think. If you dislike it I'll switch it back to the old version.

I really like the change.

Personally, I think that eggs/hatchies with less than four days left aren't really in danger. So I think adding the extra section for eggs/hatchies with less than one day left is better, so you have more priority clicking. ^^

I love this site!!!! love love love!!! i actually sit on it and clean it a few minutes every few days, that feature is great!!! i wish more sites would let you help keep it clean that easily. it bothers me when i see an adult in the hatchling section or a hatchling with the eggs. thank you so much for this site!!! i also like the new ER separation, i was just thinking that you should try it out the other day. lol