Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

This layout is just wonderful, I love the color scheme. Thank you for making this for us! ^.^ I hope you don't mind, but I added the site to the "Hatcheries : Clicksites " section of the fansite list on {click}Talk, my fansite list (resource) site. <3

Edited by Riannon

It seems I get an error when I go to that page...?

Nope, it's gone now..lol, guess I was checking your site at the wrong time then... tongue.gif

Oh, nice. You have a fansite. Added my babies. biggrin.gif

I don't seem to get enough UV's lately. Hope your site will help.

Yes I have! smile.gif

I'm still working on some parts and I'll maybe add one or two other sections/functions (not sure how to call it).

Hope it helped a little.

From what I can say, the site is working. I got all my eggs and hatchlings through until now. smile.gif

This site is goo but when it loads it moves the page down forcing me to wait for the site to load before I can do anything.

I like this hatchery! Thanks for making it! biggrin.gif

wow! the site is very clean, lovely neat layout and easy to use! Overall i think you've done a fabulous job smile.gif

Edited by sapphire08

I just started using this site today because I noticed my hatchlings have been needing more views to grow up than usual lately. The site is very clean and easy to use, but I noticed a strange occurrence.

I had a vampire at 3d 22h, and when I went to check the site, I was happy to see it had already been added to the ER. But then it went down to 3d 21h, and when I went back to the site, I noticed it was no longer considered ER. It was not incubated as an egg, so it shouldn't be related to that glitch.

It's in no danger of dying, but I just thought it was strange and maybe worth a look into.

I know of this phenomenon. It appears to be a bug in the API (the interface from which I get the data about the entries) because when I checked entries where this happened the API always gave a time back that had one day more than the entry actually had. Not sure why this happens.

I already mentioned it to TJ but until now nothing seem to have changed.

Sorry I can't do anything against that from my side. It should be back in the ER as soon as it has 3 days left.

Edited by Silverdrak

Question: is it intentional that dragons go in the ER at 4 days instead of 3d23hr?

Love the site, it's one of the main fansites I use n__n

I just stopped by to say that I like the Special Care section. I gave the single hatchling in there a click. smile.gif Thanks for all the small improvements. Your site is one of the simplest to use, and I use it regularly.

@kadoatie

eh... not really. When I programed it, I had in mind "they hatch with 4 days left". So I made it four days. Don't think the extra hour hurts.

@Maladroit

smile.gif I'm happy you like it.

I wanted something to make true ERs stand out a little more.

The most eggs and hatchlings in the Emergeny Nest aren't really in danger. They just moved into the timeframe they are able to hatch/grow up. That way those that are really in need for help got a little lost inbetween them.

So I added the special care section. It only appears when there are entries with less than one day.

Silverdrak...how did you make your egg hatching site?

I just found this hatchery and it's wonderful! Very quick and easy to use. biggrin.gif

Love the hatchery! wub.gif

But got a suggestion though -

For the refresher - either add a 60 sec timer or the option to show more eggs/hatchlings? cool.gif

I like it biggrin.gif And I already have a suggestion to make! wink.gif I opened the refresher in a new tab, closed the old one, and now I can't find a link back to the main page. *oops* I mean, I know ways how to get there, it's just a link missing. smile.gif