Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

Good to know it's not only me.. smile.gif I can't add my eggs/hatchies either.

Yes same here, if I try to add my scroll I get:

Sorry but I couldn't find any eggs or hatchlings that could be added to the site. So either

(and 3 reason listed)

and try to clean out what doesnt belong you get a "Sorry but an error has occured"

Edited by Zylara

Same for me, this happened the other day and it resolved an hour or so later, unsure why though. If some were already added those were still on the site for me..

Getting the same 3 messages as reason why it can't find scroll...With other

sites down also, this is getting to be a pain. Wondering if TJ has changed

something to cause problems for the fan sites...

Wow, first Valley Sherwood isn't working properly, and now Silvi's Lair has an issue too? ;-; This is depressing.

Having issues adding stuff to Silvis too. dry.gif Very irritating to discover the issue during a ND exp, I can tell you.

cant find my scroll and tried individual codes and the site is claiming their all dead or grown up

*sighs* we seem to go through staqes like= this old sites failing sad.gif

hopefully these will be fixed or the newer ones are going to get "overused" to say the least

draghatch works- ER just isn't being cleaned, and dragondump seems to be running-- for now

Daily Dragon Fix is manual,( and requires click back) but there was a time when it was all one needed- if we all end up there it might be that way again rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I couldn't add anything yesterday, nor help clean out the ones that were in the wrong sections, but just now I was able to add my scroll, so hopefully the issue has been resolved. (:

It just started for me; I was able to update my scroll earlier today but now suddenly it can't find me either. Did something big happen to DC's code recently? Because it seems like a lot of sites are suddenly having weird database troubles.

It doesn't happen to me. There is no javascript on the site so the browser only has to load the html.

Unless you don't have a slow computer there could be browser-plugins installed that do wired things.

Is your Browser up to date? Which is it?

I do have a very new laptop, Windows 8, and I use Google Crome. It is pretty fast, but it still freezes the site briefly.

Not that it would change anything now, but two of my trade eggs were just viewbombed into hatching using your ER. I think I've PM'ed you about this issue before, but since you haven't done much to remedy things like this, I'm just saying it to let you know it's still going on.

I think I told you that I moved and that there are still a lot of things to do on the house. All my free time is used for that. So I don't get to do anything else since I'm also a working person as well.

Under viewbombing I understand that an egg/hatchi gets a lot views in a really short time (so that it dies).

Silvi's Lair is really slow in giving views and hides eggs/hatchis when they got enough views to hatch/grow until it's time for that. That's not viewbombing for me.

Don't understand why people do this kinda things.

Getting errors when trying to clean up the hatchery and input my scroll name; looks like the connection to DC is borked for the moment.

Getting errors when trying to clean up the hatchery and input my scroll name; looks like the connection to DC is borked for the moment.

I'm having the same problem atm.

Edited by Ivyeth

Ya looks like they are having some problems in general, lots of adult dragons stuck in hatchery and can't add my new babies either.

EDIT: All my babies in there already are in danger of dieing also!!

Edited by Pippin

Ya looks like they are having some problems in general, lots of adult dragons stuck in hatchery and can't add my new babies either.

EDIT: All my babies in there already are in danger of dieing also!!

If they're sick, fog them for awhile.

Is something going on with the lair? I had no problem putting two of my eggs in there late last night, but today it's not recognizing my scroll name.