Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

No worries. Your entries are in there when they are marked with ER after entering your scrollname. Nothing really changed with that functionality. The ERs are just not shown all at once anymore. More than 1000 entries on a page is just to much.

The ERs are shown random as long as there are more than 50. Maybe I tweak the number later. Want to see how it is doing this way first and then adjust it if needed.

ERs with less than 24h left are shown permanently in the Emergency cave.

Maybe I add a possibility to view all ers at once later. Though I could imagine that the ERs would get more views when all need to press F5 several times before they find all their eggs and hatchis in the ER sections. ^^

Dear Silverdrak,

would first like to thank you again for your lovely site, which I use all the time, and is the first, safest one I add new eggs to, and add thanks for reducing the numbers of ERs showing - the dragons were taking forever to load, lol and it's much better now.

This is one of my very favorite sites to use! ^.^ I was wondering, though, if you ever plan on adding a viewer that we can customize? I periodically like to go through the 2 or 3 sites I use most and try to give views to all of the entries. My computer is good enough that I can clear 20k+ images in a couple of minutes, so I usually try to get a good chunk of views done with each refresh (and sometimes, like for the ERs, I choose "View All"). Here's hoping, and thank you for all of your hard work on this hatchery! Love it! ^.^

Though I could imagine that the ERs would get more views when all need to press F5 several times before they find all their eggs and hatchis in the ER sections. ^^

So, a few days have passed since, and let me tell you:

Nope, it doesn't work that way.

I used to happily click away all the freshly hatched and grown-up dragons, refresh the page to see if new ones popped out, click them away, refresh, rinse, repeat. THAT way I did usually give all of them quite a bunch of views before I left to do something else.

With just that little bunch there where hardly any not-anymore-ER pops up ... why should I stay there? The fun is lost, plainly spoken.

Dear Silverdrak,

would first like to thank you again for your lovely site, which I use all the time, and is the first, safest one I add new eggs to, and add thanks for reducing the numbers of ERs showing - the dragons were taking forever to load, lol and it's much better now.

Agree. I like the change.

Hi Silvi,

I'm a fan and user of your site for a little over a year now and love it. I know you made a change at TJ's request to have each clicked egg or hatchie open in it's own tab. As others have said it really cuts down on the number of clicks I give. I'm lazy rolleyes.gif and don't want to have to close 20+ tabs after I'm done giving clicks.

Any way to have the first click open in a new tab and then each additional click reload that same tab?

Love the new changes to the er and still a loyal user of your site.

Cheers!

Hi, Silverdrak,

Typo in the heading:

Emergency Cave ( less than a days left )

should be "a day"! Fixed! smile.gif

Thanks for hosting the site! smile.gif

Edited by Lagie

Can someone help me i dont know how o put the eggs in that website :

-egg spam removed- PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

Edited by rubyshoes

Can someone help me i dont know how o put the eggs in that website :

-egg spam removed- PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

Go here http://lair.silverdrak.de/index.php and where it says enter scroll name just enter your scroll name.

Friendly bump back to page 1.

Love the site, it's been my favourite for years now. wub.gif

The site seems down. I am getting a "too many connections" message now.

Me, too. (Edit: getting 'too many connections' messages)

Drat!

Edited by Syphoneira

The site seems down. I am getting a "too many connections" message now.

Probably because most/all of NDER users are finding and using the next best thing. If sites keep crapping out like this EATW may be next.

Edited by Whitefire

Probably because most/all of NDER users are finding and using the next best thing. If sites keep crapping out like this EATW may be next.

And may the Dragon Lord have mercy on our eggs...

I'm not getting a "too many connections", I'm just getting an "Unknown MySQL" error. With the flood of new eggs, though, I'm not surprised that the main hatcheries are going down!

Site is back up for me now.

Silvi's is back up for me as well - I was also able to add my dragons there without any problems whatsoever. smile.gif

It is back up for me. Thank you, Silverdrak, for being so attentive and responsive! happy.gif

Your provider appears to have fixed it. smile.gif

A small UI suggestion.

At the moment there is a drop down menu between a scroll addition and an code addition. The default is scroll.

Given that there is only two options, it could be better to do away with the dropdown menu and just have one tick box for code adding, which is unticked by default.

This way its two actions (paste code, tick box) instead of three (paste code, open drop down, pick second option).

A small UI suggestion.

At the moment there is a drop down menu between a scroll addition and an code addition. The default is scroll.

Given that there is only two options, it could be better to do away with the dropdown menu and just have one tick box for code adding, which is unticked by default.

This way its two actions (paste code, tick box) instead of three (paste code, open drop down, pick second option).

I am not sure I can picture this without a visual. xd.png

Would those of us who mostly do the scroll add still be able to do it with one click?

I like being able to enter my scrollname and press Go, one click.

I am not sure I can picture this without a visual.  xd.png

Would those of us who mostly do the scroll add still be able to do it with one click?

I like being able to enter my scrollname and press Go, one click.

Yes you would, that wouldn't change.

It would just make it simpler to add single codes.

Basically since there only two options then: unticked code add = scroll add = default state when page loads.

Edited by xareu