Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

Me, my eggies and hatchies really love your hatchery! wub.gif

But when I wanted to update my scroll today I got a spooky surprise. It seems you have a little dragon-fog haunting your page. xd.png Or is it haunting my scroll? I don't know....

I really have none of my eggs or hatchlings fogged, nor do I have an egg/hatchi with this code.

user posted image

Edited by Nyastara

Did you recently traded or abandoned an egg or hatchling that had been added to the lair? If so the lair probably hasn't noticed the owner change yet.

I love visiting to see what Silvi is saying about the babies today. I wish you would update the message a bit more often because I often go there just to see what she's thinking....

Haven't used this hatchery before, but I really love that fogged dragons are not deleted once they're unfogged!

Thank you for making this hatchery! C:

Is anyone else ahving trouble accessing the site? I keep getting an error message, regardless of which browser I use: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

THANKS YOU! Thanks so much for putting this site up! I was ready to quite the game because I didn't know where to put my dragons up at. I found you site and got my dragons up, and they got some views right away! Thanks again

I love it. <3 It's definitely one of my favourites. You have a great, easy-to-use viewer. And I love that you have a colour-coded ER. Good job. I'll be visiting frequently, including for the little upcoming events banner. ^^

Definitely one of my favorites! Love reading the little blurbs at the top biggrin.gif and love the ease and the layout.

LOVE this website! Has saved many of my eggies and hatchies. xd.png

Now if I could just be lucky enough to catch a magma eggie in the CB or trade...lol

Maybe that would be a good addition to Silvies! A trading area! owo

Silvi's Lair is one of the prettiest hatcheries to date.

I know they don't have to be fancy, but I absolutely LOVE the layout of the site.

Also an awesome hatchery of course! biggrin.gif

My favorite hatchery, been using it since I started (which now that I think about it wasn't that long ago, lol)

Doesn't work for me? sad.gif I tried adding my scroll name and it says "Please enter a valid scroll name."

Hi! A person named Laggie talked about this place. Seems good. Quick question: Are we allowed to assist in the raising that would go on here by putting them in our signatures?

Hi! A person named Laggie talked about this place. Seems good. Quick question: Are we allowed to assist in the raising that would go on here by putting them in our signatures?

I am not sure what you mean by putting them in your signature. You cannot put dragons in your signature, but you can put a link to Silvi's Lair in your signature. Then people can follow the link and give views.

I am not sure what you mean by putting them in your signature. You cannot put dragons in your signature, but you can put a link to Silvi's Lair in your signature. Then people can follow the link and give views.

So basically, we can put the link to here in our signature, but we can't directly help it like putting the dragon's signature on Hydra System or something, right? Also, besides that, how exactly do the dragons get their views in the hatchery?

Edited by Zeke1479

So basically, we can put the link to here in our signature, but we can't directly help it like putting the dragon's signature on Hydra System or something, right? Also, besides that, how exactly do the dragons get their views in the hatchery?

Are you talking about your dragons? Or any random dragons in the hatchery? If you mean your dragons, you can do whatever you want with them -- except put them in your signature on this forum (linking to fansites is acceptable, however). The other dragons in the hatchery have their own owners, most of whom would not be happy with someone else trying to help when they're not expecting it.

As for how dragons get views in the hatchery, every time you visit a fansite, a random selection of dragons is loaded in your browser, which gives those dragons a view from you. The same thing happens for every person who visits. There are enough people visiting that each dragon gets a healthy number of views.