Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

It is what the name says, a tiny updater. wink.gif

Curious people...

As in something that makes people give views unknowingly to adoptables from some other site?

*blocks* dry.gif

Then it would be called viewgiver. wink.gif But yeah sometimes I put other pets on it. Don't think that hurts anyone.

Basically it is to keep the lair up to date. The ERs and Hidden for example. When it reloads a handfull entries are updated.

You don't need to use my Lair if you dislike it.

Edited by Silverdrak

That, "Click the eggs or hatchlings to view their profile here" box doesn't work at the moment. If you click on something, it takes you off the hatchery to the dragon's actual profile page.

Just thought I'd give you a heads-up. smile.gif

That, "Click the eggs or hatchlings to view their profile here" box doesn't work at the moment. If you click on something, it takes you off the hatchery to the dragon's actual profile page.

Just thought I'd give you a heads-up. smile.gif

It's not just their site so, unfortunately, there's nothing they can do to fix it. Something changed during maintenance last night. It's happening on all the fan sites right now. sad.gif

It's not just their site so, unfortunately, there's nothing they can do to fix it. Something changed during maintenance last night. It's happening on all the fan sites right now. sad.gif

And it sucks...

And it sucks...

AND we're apparently not allowed to protest it, which sucks even more. dry.gif

I've just noticed that the site doesn't recognize all scroll names. I was checking up on some of my abandoned eggs and adding scrolls of the users who'd picked them up and who accept help, and one user has a "/" in her scroll name. When I tried to put it in on this site, it said "Please enter a valid scroll name."

Pretty cool hatchery, Ive been useing it for a while.

Can you re-enable that box at the bottom tho? My cpu opens a new tab every time I click on an egg and I have like 50 tabs open smile.gif

Can you re-enable that box at the bottom tho?

Unfortunately, that's not possible. The reason it opens in a separate tab is because of a safeguard TJ put in that forces dragon pages to open in their own window. It's really nothing Silverdrak has any control over. This (the way it is now) is about as hassle-free as it gets.

Edited by pinkgothic

thank you very much for making this site! this is very useful and easy to use

will be using this site plenty!

I really like this hatchery and I use it all the time for my dragons.

However, today when I went to put my dragons in, it told me that I have something fogged. That would be fine, except that I don't have anything fogged, and I don't even have the egg/hatchling that it's saying I have (JNdg9) on my scroll. I guess this isn't a huge problem, as I was able to enter my dragons just fine, but I was a little confused by my apparently invisible fogged egg/hatchie. If anyone could tell me why this is happening, I'd love to know.

Maybe you added the egg/hatchling to the lair and later abandoned or traded it to someone else and my lair hasn't noticed an owner change yet.

Parents are Zonria (ZON5) and Facing Erasure (UmcDG).

Edited by Silverdrak

Oh, yes, I think that was the problem. I don't remember adding the egg earlier, but I suppose I must have, and I did give it to someone else. Thanks for replying so quickly!

I love this site. One of my favorite things to do is to hit the refresh button and click the arro next to adult dragons, and hatchi thatare in the egg section. I guess I am easily amused.

poptartFINALTINY.gif

-scroll spam removed-

im not sure if Im doing this right, but my first two eggs need attention, so im posting here sad.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

im not sure if Im doing this right, but my first two eggs need attention, so im posting here sad.gif

You need to go to the actual fan site, in this case http://lair.silverdrak.de/index.php and post your eggs/hatchlings.

Edited by rubyshoes

Great site and very simple to use (just what I needed!). Can I put a banner in my forum sig?

Does Silvi's ever look cool right now!

Almost a solid wall of Ghost babies - and totally Silverdrak!

idk wat it means by scroll name and single code

edit scratch taht i figured it out

Edited by alexxo97