Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

I know, that's why I said 'more or less'. tongue.gif I mean, TJ did write that code to show that someone could mess with the information put in those fields.

Huh? I thought he put the 'mint' in that field at Silvi's page where we were asked to put in the breeds names, to classify them for the (then broken/now gone) breed stats.

Not that he changed DC in any way.

He said that he changed around to 100 eggs in Mints...

Dear Silvi, he probably doesn't want that stats tool because it's a good sample of the current ratio proportions of all breeds, and looking at it you could understand stuffs like what is going to be rare and what is going to be easier to breed. Ad TJ doesn't want that how DC works is showed. The most 10 breeds could be tolerable, but a complete table of ratios no, so he got the chance to fix this. I can't not thank you another time for what you did for us and I can't not encourage you in go on and improve more your site! biggrin.gif

I miss the Stats, I wish that TJ could find a way to let you have them again.

I found it a useful tool that really fed my curiosity about dragon numbers.

It really is such a shame that it has been lost.

What the censorkip.gif who is TJ the stats were awesome!

What the censorkip.gif who is TJ the stats were awesome!

Ahem. TJ is the owner of DragonCave.

I'll be missing the stats, they were a wonderful tidbit that fed my curiousity. And it was awesome to see the sample size then charts that Tridy made.

Huh, I never knew what stats were...I never checked them. I am just glad Silverdrak updated the site to take the 5 letter codes...(Just so you know your hard work is not going unnoticed.)

:-)

I had the feeling that TJ in general don't want a feature like this.

The first post TJ wrote here was what I got as answer to my question if it is okay to keep the stats when the information for it is gathered in another way, not via script.

So currently I don't feel like trying something else. ._.

I hope TJ or someone else can find a new way to give us stats.

Maybe TJ himself can have a page to view us the ratios??

*begging*

If the serverload was too hard, hope someone finds a way. I liked them.

We could ask TJ09 to update the API to send information to fansites about dragon types.

As much as it's obvious to most of us what eggs and what hatchlings turn into which dragons, and for bred dragons moreso, I imagine this would get shot down because the dragon species is only officially clear the moment the dragon matures into an adult. Since Silverdrak's stats exist for hatchlings and eggs mostly (since once a dragon matures, it is off the lair's radar), as far as I understand it, that would be an 'undesirable' API change. I may be way off, of course.

(Though in that case we could just work with adult dragons - when they're removed from the lair, they could potentially enter some kind of new stats setup... if we postulate that all adults are removed with a click to remove them, that should still cover most eggs and hatchlings that go through Silverdrak (error bars on those that are prematurely removed from the site and those that die).

But I totally understand Silverdrak's reluctance.)

I want the stats back. sad.gif

Oh Well, it was fun while it lasted, thanks for posting the stats and graphs to the other thread Tridy, and thank you Silvi for your efforts in producing them too smile.gif

I've used Silvi's Lair ever since I've joined Dragon cave! It's great! Though I miss the stats too... sleep.gif

Edited by j7m7c7

I already asked him that. Last year I got no positive answer. This year I got none.

Lame. :/

I quite enjoy this site, but I wish he'd stop being so mysterious and hard to reach all the time. -___-

I mean, YOU put in hard work to HELP his site. And this is how he thanks you? Good grief.

*Sits and waits for all the 'but it's his site don't u dare say anything bad about him!!1!' people to show up*

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

*misses stats -waves goodbye to them, and blows kisses to Silvi for her hard work and genius*

(Also wishes that Refresher start-up on the site was still auto - just got called away again right after entering eggs and came back waaaay later to find that I hadn't turned the Refresher on and wasted all that viewing time yet again...)

Awesome site! Works perfectly! :D

But what does 'TJ disliked the stats, so they're gone now' mean?

I really love the site, but I miss the Refresher. I like having refreshers and viewers open so I can give views all the time, could you possibly add a pop-out or seperate refresher/viewer back onto the Lair?

I came to using the Lair only lately (after one of my other standard sites went down) and I have to say it`s a great site to help our dragons grow! Thanks for all the work you put into it!

Also I especially love the adorable dragon sprite in the right upper corner of the site wub.gif . By the way, did you ever think about making a suggestion in the dragen request section? Would be awesome to have a dragon like that on our scrolls wink.gif .

Woz. After Egg Drop Soup died ( Iknow, it came back again) I started using this one. Its great. ^u^

I love how easy this site is to use. I also like the fact that all the ERs are shown just not a select few,

I agree with Kelan that would be an awesome Dragon to have on out scrolls

This site is on my top list. I like to leave it open for hours at a time to give views smile.gif ... so nice and easy to use *_* . I especially like that the refresh option shows times in minutes, this way if I have more than one fan site open I can make them alternate tongue.gif .

This site is amazing and it's the small things that make it good. Most sites I've seen only let you upload your username, I like this one for being able to input eggs individually (I have one dragon that I'm trying to raise without hatcheries.). I love how the auto-refresh is 1-15 minutes.. It actually gives some time for the pictures to load for those of us who don't have access to high-speed internet. Thanks a ton for making such a great site biggrin.gif

That's odd. I don't see that at all. blink.gif

Yeah, it's there.

<iframe height="1" width="1" name="tinyupdater" frameborder="0" src="tinyupdater.php">

<p></p>

</iframe>

Deliberately hidden.

This is one of my favorit hacherys. Its so easie and fast!! smile.gif Its the main one I use alongside a few others.