Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

What might be usefull/interesting would be an additional "load all"-window (without refresher). That would take a long time to load, but it's a great way to give UVs - just load it once a day and give every dragon on the site 1 UV. In the end it should be faster and more effective than letting it reload in the background for a long time.

(Getting views seems to be pretty easy these days. But I getting high UVs is more work, especially if you don't want very high views on top of that. So it would be great if a well-structured and easy-to-use site like this could place more emphasize on UVs this way.)

Apart from that, i still love this site. smile.gif

You are aware that there are around 10000 entries in my hatchery?

Loading 500 can already taking a while... I wouldn't like to load 10k at onces... ^^''

Not sure if that could also have an impact on dc when several people are doing that at the same time.

Going by my babies (they are only in my hatchery and so are nice monitores) my view-uv ratio is at around 2:1 currently. Don't think that's too bad. With every page load another bunch of entries is shown. So you should give Views and UVs for some time before you see entries a second time.

I agree that having a lot uvs is most important to get an egg/hatchi grown but there is no need to have thounsands of them. Around 600 is a good target but they also grow up with less.

My site is meant to help people to get enough views for their babies not to bomb them with them.

You always have to keep in mind that a lot people have them in more than one hatchery so it is not a bad thing to keep the view growth at a not too fast level to avoid that they die due to too many views. They don't grown/hatch before 4 days left anyway.

Around the half of the entries in my hatchery have more UVs than they need to grow up. wink.gif

If I see a need for more UVs I'll increase the amount of entries shown on the page. smile.gif

Not all are using the refresher.

To get my dragons hatched I tend to use this site, Dragonnary, and Egg Drop Soup. Dragonnary always gives me troubles with entering my eggs onto the site and Egg Drop Soup sometimes doesn't load. This site however, has never given me any trouble what so ever. I really appreciate the fact that Silvi's Lair is a good reliable site to use when the other two are not working for me.

Edited by Forest

Once you register your scroll, does it automatically add your dragons for you or do you have to do it again?

Currenty you have to add them again but indeed I was thinking about adding such an functionality. ^^ Just couldn't come up with an good solution on how to do it best yet.

Okay. :3 I like how this site does a lot for you, so you don't have to do much.

Do get my dragons hatched I tend to use this site, Dragonnary, and Egg Drop Soup. Dragonnary always gives me troubles with entering my eggs onto the site and Egg Drop Soup sometimes doesn't load. This site however, has never given me any trouble what so ever. I really appreciate the fact that Silvi's Lair is a good reliable site to use when the other two are not working for me.

This.

I do exactly the same thing, and dragonnary gives me issues too.

I'm really pleased with Silvi's lair because it always runs well for me.

The site works fine for my partner..but wont accept MY SCROLL NAME??!!

Can you help/explain this?Or if it could be added manually..thx!

Rockin' On

The site disliked the ' in your scrollname. I fixed it. Please try again, it should work now. smile.gif

IT WORKED! YAY! Thank you for re-doing any problem with my username,misc,and Ill keep clicking on the little eggs most of all ASAP!THX!

Rockin' On

when ever i try to enter the page i get

Error 500 - Internal server error

It's working now. smile.gif

I just wanted to say that this is my FAVOURITE hatching site, it's very nice, I love things like the automated ER. Easy to use, quick, I love it.

I needed an ER this morning and tried this one for the first time. Great ER!

Now I want to remove the hatchling but can't seem to. I fogged it right after hatching then unfogged it when I tried to remove it but it won't let me so it is once again fogged.

Will someone please remove BIDF for me? Thanks

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Many thanks Silverdrak for your assistance.