Silverdrak

Silvi's Lair

Should be better now. smile.gif

Found a tiny bug in the update function.

A while ago I noticed that every now and then there were none existing entries in the lair which were disturbing the processes. I'm not sure where they came from. Probably entries that were traded or currenty in the trading process? Don't know. However the mass update function (it handles a bunch of entries at once) couldn't handle them, so I fixed this problem by adding a fallback which uses the single update (which recognizes those entries and deletes them). Now it happened that I did the check wrong way around so that the updates were done twice via mass update and single update (which is much slower with looping through big amounts of entries).

What's why I don't want to re-code the lair after work. wink.gif My brain is doing weird things after work. Need to do this one day when I have holidays.

Still weird that it popped up now so heavily. I made that fix a few month ago. Maybe some of the latest issues had to do with it as well.

A while ago I noticed that every now and then there were none existing entries in the lair which were disturbing the processes. I'm not sure where they came from. Probably entries that were traded or currenty in the trading process? Don't know. However the mass update function (it handles a bunch of entries at once) couldn't handle them ...

Eggs currently in the AP don't show up via the mass processing function, I heard somewhere.

Anyone else having problems entering their username into it?

It keeps saying that it can't find me and my scroll isn't hidden.

Perhaps it was just having issues loading? I just tried your scrollname and it popped up just fine (I didn't add anything, though). ^^

Anyone else having problems entering their username into it?

It keeps saying that it can't find me and my scroll isn't hidden.

I've been having some weird problems the last few days. After entering my username sometimes only a small handful of my dragons will load (like 4 out of 21). Its happened 2 or 3 times so far. Re-entering my username has fixed it each time, thankfully. It could be a similar issue.

In reply to the last few about entering your username & having problems, I'm not having any issues whatsoever. So whatever it is, it's only happening to some people, not all.

I transferred a hatchie to a user yesterday but it is still appearing when I enter my scroll name into Silvi's. No other fansite is picking it up. It's not a major issue and the hatchie is fogged anyway, but it is weird bug.

If it's fogged, then that is the reason why Silvi's is still displaying it. Silvi's have it in their database as belonging to your scroll, but they cannot query DC for its current status while it's fogged.

I am having problem in Silvi's Lair it does not register my eggs...i can't place my eggs ..first time in 5 yrs i having this problem sad.gif

i made a screen shot but no idea how to add it here

Edited by Ayesha999

I am having problem in Silvi's Lair it does not register my eggs...i can't place my eggs ..first time in 5 yrs i having this problem sad.gif

Most hatcheries and the cave itself has some major problem, check the DragCave Down post in the help section

Some say it's just lag, other are saying it's the lagmonster...

Most hatcheries and the cave itself has some major problem, check the DragCave Down post in the help section

Some say it's just lag, other are saying it's the lagmonster...

Ahhhhh...Thank U ..my cave just crashed too ...well good to know i thought my new windows 10 was at fault...still trying to tame that beast !!

It's working for me, but has been getting progressively more laggy lately

Is Silvi's Lair down for everyone or is it just me?

I was just able to add my eggs.

I am fortunate that my pretties are either hatching or growing up soon. I panic when I could not add my scroll, and I even give you permission to add them in my signature as I though it was just me.

It looks like it is happening to everyone else too.

(Copy'pasta'd and edited from DragHatch's thread.)

Yeah, me too for a few hours now. (Also having the same issue with DragHatch and this site and Allure are both full on ERs that are no longer ER, so something somewhere is going on with the connection to DC.)

When I went on, I noticed that there were a bunch of adults and fogged ones and hatchlings out of place and stuff. When I tried to move them by clicking on the x that each of them has next to them, it said that an error occurred. I tried to put mine in, and the only thing of mine that showed up in the list at all was a mint egg. I have 4 eggs and some hatchlings.

Hello~

I have been using your site for quite awhile and i just want to say thank you so much for making it! without it i probably wouldnt have a silver trophy right now :V

may i mention the site may be slow because of the new release of eggs? there was quite a lot of them claimed when they were released, and i have noticed a lot of the 'powerful' eggs in the hatching sands and incubator. and i havent really paid attention to the count before, but over 13k entries is a lot of babies :0

Hello, thank you for making this hatchery! It's the best one by far, I only ever use yours.

However it is loading very slowly lately, and it freezes my internet when I reload the page. I have an HP Envy and I use Firefox/Chrome mostly on Windows 10 or Debian. The problem is worse on Windows. It also did this on my old Dell laptop with Windows 7.

I will continue to use your site because it is hands down the best hatchery I have found, but if there is any way to load all of the eggs/hatchlings without freezing the browser it would be awesome!

Is it just me, or is the Hatchigarden section of the site failing to refresh properly?  No matter what I do it's always showing the same set of hatchlings, even though the eggs refresh to a new random set just fine...