7Deadly$ins

Alacrity

This looks like a super-cool site! Unfortunately I think if I join I'll forget about it in a few months like I did years ago with Dog Realm.

The good news is that your account only does stuff while you're on it. So, your dogs could never, say, starve to death, and if you stopped you could pick up exactly where you left off.

You might want to be careful trialling at first. Sometimes you can get into a situation where the entry fee is higher than your winnings.

Eck. Make sure they're well-trained first?

Yeah. The way it works is that you get twice your dog's score back as entry money.

So if you score 100 you get $200. You get a higher score the better you're trained. If you aren't paying attention though, you could get to a point where the entry fee is more than the winnings. Usually then it's a good time to break from trials and train up some more first.

Two of my dogs died. dry.gif Rather pissed me off, I put a lot of effort into raising them. Sure, it's not a bug since I got the messages telling me that they're in "critical health condition". I'm sorry I have to sleep for 6 hours every night?

The best way to avoid that is just to make sure they have full health/hunger before leaving.

I guess. Still... not very happy with the game right now. (Sure, they weren't at full health when I left them, but I didn't think it'd go down that much that quickly. And what's the point of sending 20+ messages. You'd think if someone was online they'd realise their dog's health was going down; if they're not, then the messages aren't very useful anyway.) And it's not just that, but... yeah well.

sad.gif I'm sorry. Some of my dogs are getting harder to take care of but it's because they're getting old... Sorry you aren't very happy with Alacrity.

This site is fun, I have a female Australian Shepherd named Cenna already in the Scooby agility stage.

When I first joined I over did it and bought to many dogs, I have two I plan on keeping, training, and possibly breeding.

Oh and aren't German Shepherds going to be introduced?

My profile: http://www.alacritysim.com/userprofiles.php?id=3992

Very cool, I can totally understand about the drawing, man that must take forever.

Once the Germans come out I will probably focus on them. I will always keep Cenna though, until she gets to old.

Looks like Shetland Sheepdogs will be added as well. Do you know of any other breeds being added in the future? I would LOOOVE some American Pit Bull Terriers, me and my friends used to compete in agility with ours.

Nope. Hel is taking breed requests, with a focus primarily on agility dogs. Germans and Shelties are first, after that she'll probably decide what else to do.

I finally logged back onto Alacrity... am pleased to announce that my dogs aren't dead yet.

ETA: And I bought two more. What is wrong with me?

Edited by Shadowflame

You can contact Hel via a post on the Suggest Something board.

Glad to see you playing again Shadow!

-claps-

I just joined!

It's addicting so far... I can guess why so many people play it.

The American Pit Bull Terrier suggestion was on the first page, and the person covered it great! And thank you for telling me.

Anyone else notice the beautiful picture of that German Shepherd on the Kennels page (taking place of the Merle Aussie).

Are we allowed to advertise out pups? I need to make room for the Shepherds, and a dog I have bidded on in auction.

Heh, I kinda forgot about Alacrity. >.>

Anyway, is there any way to get more than ten training sessions per day?

Ok, signed up for this one too, LOL...now to figure out what dog to get.....looks interesting though! biggrin.gif

Edit to add: Got a BEAUTIFUL Australian Shepherd baby, can't wait until I can start training him! biggrin.gif

Edited by Betuana