7Deadly$ins

Alacrity

http://www.alacritysim.com/index.php?rid=963

Hey everyone. This is a new game called Alarcrity, it's very new but it's developing fast and nice. There's only four breeds right now but they all have a lot of color variations and more are on the way. The art's really nice, too. It's a fun little game to kill time with.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Um, I think the site is acting a little...odd? blink.gif

This account has been permanently frozen because: Multiple accounts..

I've only visited the site once before, and was able to see the news section, 'cause they had a little guest account thing you could use to kind of look around, but I never signed up or anything. *shrugs shoulders* Oh well; that's technology for you, I guess.

Edit: http://elementalspirits.deviantart.com/journal/30875360/

Through the wonders of Google, I found one of their higher up people's DA account.

Shows the art, and yes, it is awesome. tongue.gif

Edited by Gamekatt101

New features include dyes for dogs that'll change their colors to cool, unique patterns (but they wear off).

And I got a spiffy new siggy~

Looks interesting, and the art is adorable...

How much, um, dedication do I need though? Can I just leave it for a couple of days, come back, and find everything pretty much the same, or are there massive changes often? And, how hard is it to get started? Like, getting enough money to buy a puppy, learning to care for it, etc.

Looks interesting, and the art is adorable...

How much, um, dedication do I need though? Can I just leave it for a couple of days, come back, and find everything pretty much the same, or are there massive changes often? And, how hard is it to get started? Like, getting enough money to buy a puppy, learning to care for it, etc.

Your account only "ages" when you log on. So, your dogs won't change if you don't log on. So the only way they'll die of starvation or something is if you intentionally neglect them.

As for getting started, it's not hard at all. It's optional to register your email, but if you do, you'll get 10000, which will buy you a lot in this game. It's not hard to raise the dogs, and you're even allowed a second account (and you're allowed to do everything you do with your main on it, all the daillies and stuff) to help yourself out. So that's potentially 20000 right off the bat.

Will do. ^^ Thanks.

*heads off to read through the guides and stuff*

ETA: It seems like a lot of stuff can only be done with upgraded accounts... which I can't have. dry.gif

Edited by Shadowflame

Will do. ^^ Thanks.

*heads off to read through the guides and stuff*

ETA: It seems like a lot of stuff can only be done with upgraded accounts... which I can't have. dry.gif

Nah, not really. I just got an upgraded account and a lot of the stuff is pretty neglible, it doesn't really effect the game.

Really? That's... good then.

I haven't made a second account yet but I'm thinking I might just go ahead and make one.

My side has nothing on it because I just send my dogs over daily, train them, send them back, play the games and send the money with it.

Same.

Dogs can raise their skill from being in trials now. biggrin.gif That's very exciting to me, and gives a reason to keep on showing them.

You might want to be careful trialling at first. Sometimes you can get into a situation where the entry fee is higher than your winnings.

I joined too... Just to try. I like the art. Does the picture change when the dog grows up?

Here are my dogs, one male and one female:

http://www.alacritysim.com/dog.php?id=7691

http://www.alacritysim.com/dog.php?id=7690

Yeah they have, um, original names.

And I have a question. Her energy is very low, it's 4/100, how can I raise it? I tried to groom her but she won't appear in the list. She's not hungry so I can't feed her either.

Edited by Silver Wulf

Unfortunatley it doesn't. It might in the future, but there's only one artist and she's working on two other dog breeds right now, so she's swamped.

Anyway, Energy is one of the most important stats, so it's the hardest to raise. Every hour or so you can feed again if you want to, and that will raise energy, and grooming with also raise it, though that can be done less frequently. It regenerates on its own, but slowly, and every night it will go back up to 90 as well.

This looks like a super-cool site! Unfortunately I think if I join I'll forget about it in a few months like I did years ago with Dog Realm.