Evilminion

Names, names, everywhere!

How many of your dragons have you named?  

565 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I try and name all of them, I think I've succeeded. The only ones I haven't named are a couple of zombie attempts hanging around - I was waiting to see if they'd be zombified before naming them so I could give them appropriate zombie names, and they dodged the blade, so they're still waiting around nameless until next halloween.

I love to name my dragons ^-^ I've named all of mine so far even though I don't have that many tongue.gif I plan to continue naming all my dragons. I might start giving a few dragons a first and last name if I plan on doing a lineage someday. Either way I still have plenty of names to use *has a list of about 50+ names for now*

I've pretty much given up on naming my female dragons appropriately; they're going to have to suffice with male names for now!

It's especially hard because I preemptively give some dragons names, without knowing if they're taken or not. Most of the time they have been, and it's just that much harder to give them a new name =p

I was stalking a failed zombie attempt named 'Rubella' for about 2 months, just waiting for that name to free-up =) Not sure if that makes me persistent, or just crazy.

All of mine but the growing hatchlings are named. So that would be over 2400 are named.

I name all of mine, without exception! It's sad to see an unnamed dragon on my scroll, even if it's an ungendered hatchie tongue.gif

I try to name my dragons as soon as they turn hatchie, then I wait for the gender to see if it's fitting. I usually go through two or three name-changes before I settle on one that I really like.

Back when we couldn't change names, I was extremely wary of giving my dragon names but now I'm trying to name them. I'm still a bit paranoid the renaming feature'll be taken away and my dragons will be stuck with their stupid names though... unsure.gif

All my dragons are named. I've been naming them from the very beginning so. ^-^ The rename feature is one of my favourites now - I remember missing out on names I wanted early on because I didn't have enough dragons to grab or reserve the names and someone would take them before I managed to raise an egg to a hatchling.

I name 'em all, every single last one of 'em. I love the re-name feature, too. I love people who continue naming my dragons' offspring, even if it's not theme or parent-related. Just name 'em, it makes me happy.

I've added a bit of an OCD challenge to my scroll - I'm trying to have the same number of dragons named with names that start with every alphabet letter, e.g. 15 names starting with 'A', 15 names starting with 'B', etc.

I went on a re-naming spree & screwed it all up, though, so it's back to the balancing act.

I always try to name my dragons as soon as they hatch based on a combination of their parents/lineage and their code if it is interesting. In my bluna lineage all the waters start with Mer and all the skywings start with Eri and I always show the generation if they are even gen .(It makes breeding so much easier). All my Magi are named a different kind of orange and the seasonal lineages all have summer SM in their name or autumn FL intheir name. I like to continue other peoples naming systems too, some of them are so pretty. Sometimes they are named after members if I have been given a generous gift smile.gif

LOL yeah, Why can't we name the leetle trees?

291/318

That's not too bad. Some I can name instantly, some it takes me forever to think of something good. I don't know if I'll ever have every single one named, but I'll keep trying!

I named all my dragons besides the ones that have codes I think are cool. c:

I name all of my dragons. I usually wait until they are adults though so I can read their given descriptions and see what gender they are.

I name all dragons , I also have 251 pokemon names in my scroll xd.png

I check if there are any pokemon names left every week xd.png really want some1 inactive, so yeah xd.png

I name all of them, except for sometimes ungendered hatchies. Sometimes I wait until they mature or gender.

Name ALL the dragons! ʘ‿ʘ

I usually wait until my hatchlings gender before I give them a name, but they always get a name before they get very far. Most of them have the equivalent of a first and a last name.

I'm very pleased to see all the people on this thread who also name all their dragons. smile.gif It always irritates me just a tiny bit when I pick up a dragon whose parents are unnamed, or when I abandon an egg and the catcher doesn't name them. Yay naming! ^>^

I want to name them all, but I've only named a few so far. I'm not creative enough to come up with new names. tongue.gif Everything I want is already taken.

I name so many of my dragons, but sometimes the code is so amazing that I just leave it there. I've only have a code that awesome once, but it means that this dragon is never getting a real name. wink.gif

I try to name them, but I have gotten way behind. Recently though, I have started to catch up, and I am trying to name hatchlings when they gender when I am naming stuff so I don't continue to fall behind.

Some things have changed since I last posted here about a year ago. I name everything as soon as they hatch, never wait for genders, and leave no dragon unnamed. Can't say I see myself as creative-- very few are given unique 'made-up' names.

I really need to start fixing some gender/name combinations though. Castro and Shogun being females does not sit right =S