Evilminion

Names, names, everywhere!

How many of your dragons have you named?  

565 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I try to name all of them, but because my scroll is little in size, I can easily name them all.

Though, each dragon's name usually has to do something with the breed.

I´ve named all of mine, don´t like the look when they´re unnamed

The majority of mine receive names upon maturity or freezing. Currently 880 named.

I agree, pedigrees look better with names. Plus, I enjoy reading the names others come up with.

I've named all of mine, but I'm not very good at naming, and if I get a Hyper Rare (Ex: Holly, Neglected) I'm probably going to need help naming it so it doesn't turn out bad. Sometimes I fall behind in naming if I go on a trip while having hatchlings and eggs.

most of them was named. they had first names and last names... like "John Smith". smile.gif

more - they had last names depend on breed. like "???? Bluewater" for all waters.

more - they had names like ppl. it was especially funny to name not gendered ones. smile.gif like cheeses. with the name that can be both - for boy and girl. smile.gif

yes, they had it all...

and then I didn't log in for two months.

and they all have one name - UNNAMED. sad.gif((((

still, want to do it. they will have names. smile.gif

soon. smile.gif

I name my dragons as soon as they hatch

but I'm usually not feeling very creative and end up naming them things that make no sense. Well on MY scroll anyways, I also help my friend name hers, and those are usually nice names.

All of them. I still waiting for the freeze one to show the gender though before I give it a name smile.gif

I name mine as soon as they gender. I have a naming scheme which I try and stick to- two words stuck together for most adults (like Murder+ Horn= Murderhorn, or Ragged+ Wings= Raggedwings) and something to do with luck with the hatchies I catch from the AP. They're named things like 'My Lucky Break' and 'Fortune's Steed'.

It's getting increasingly hard to think of good names, hence Long Talon Of The Law. Poor, poor Guardian...

I've named all of mine something I liked or that sounded odd or something. For example:

Northern Sea Star

Seriha

Javrena

Nightshade Highstep (or Nightshade Serthes, or Light Might, or Xaverri...)

And a whole ton of others, including "Rain Rain Come to Stay" which is the name of one of my Gray dragons.

I have my Gold trophy - which means over 500 dragons - and I don't think there's an unnamed on my Scroll. Naming them is my joy and challenge. tongue.gif

ETA: Ok, I lied - the three green ones at the very bottom of my scroll are not named. ETA (again) ok that's been taken care of - ALL dragons have names now.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I don't sort my new dragons into the scroll until they are named as I like to think about names for them. Some are in german, most in english, and a few that are totally made up from parents.

Of course I have some I paired with others before I named them so that I know they will accept their mate and that the names that work together. One example would be my valentine (SQ Aphrodite's Aphrodisiac) that is paired with a pink (SQ Trapped By Her Magical Girdle). They are named based on mythology and one of the grandchildren was named by someone who understood what I named my dragons. I just wish I had the creativity of the person who named the grandchild!

I name all of my dragons cool.gif

Most of mine were named according to egyptian mythology with Neter (divine entity) prefix. However, I use different naming schemes: hunkypunks, grimoires, demons, etc.

I only have some of mine named, back from when more names were available. I'd really like to just clear all of mine and start over. sad.gif

I am a bit behind. It's hard naming 200 dragons. rolleyes.gif About hald of them are named and the other half isn't.

All of them. Everything that has gendered has been named and everything else will follow suite as soon as I know what gender it is. Some of the names, I wish I could change. I am no longer allowed to name dragons after I take my Ambien for the night. It makes for some pretty awkward naming conventions. *looks at a couple of her dragons and shudders* But everything on my scroll has some kind of a name.

I think my current stats are somewhere around 225 total dragons? Not sure though. My siggy should have that information.

Apparently, out of 260 adults and 158 frozens, I have 38 unnamed. But after carefully going through all of them there's only 4 I need to find names for - the rest are those I may release in the future and some frozens I use to reserve names when I get a good idea.

Lately I've been falling behind on my naming after new releases, so I started having regular "name everything your inspiration tells you to" days. It turned out to be surprisingly successful, judging by how few I have left now. :3

I was behind last week. Named ~40 dragons so all were named but I'm starting to fall behind again.

D:

always name all of my dragons ~ like usually right after they gender. xd.png

i have no naming scheme, just whatever pops into my mind half the time. or just basing it off parents/lineages, or what not. smile.gif

the best part is always the naming!

I name my CBs with a specific last name, and the rest of the I either don't name or name them after "Take It Off" by Ke$ha (well only my cheeses)

every single one. as soon as they gender I think up a name for them