Evilminion

Names, names, everywhere!

How many of your dragons have you named?  

565 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All of mine are named as soon as they gender. I don't necessarily love it, because it can be a pain in the tukas sometimes, but I want them named, so I do it.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

About a forth of my dragons are unnamed. I'm slowly coming up with names, but I like to have a name that fits. I don't like giving them silly names, except for unbreedables and even those are really crazy.

I name all my dragons. A lot of them I name elementally, and I currently have 6 out of my 10 (12 when I get around to hatching my eggs in a couple of days) of my SND dragons. (Two of them are going to be SO hard to get...one's Glash, a Silver dragon, and I have a Gold egg on there who hasn't hatched yet. SND's a dragon roleplay - Golds and Silvers are quite common there.)

And I have a strange habit of naming after Pokemon. wink.gif

I name mine once they gender. I try to get possible names ready ahead of time. Gives me something to do when I am scroll locked dry.gif

(700 and counting laugh.gif )

Edited by dragonpuck

I love naming and names, they made dragons have their own different personalities. (: Luckily I've named every dragon when they've been hatchlings or when they have grown up(how could I forget that?), so I'm not 'behind' like some users.

I love it. First thing after they gender, they get their name.

I even have a list with possible names. I keep it updated whenever I see something I like to name a dragon after. laugh.gif

Well all that can be named are. I name them as soon as possible. Not really creative about it but I do name them

I've been naming all of mine so far, and all of them have something to do with food.

I name mine the moment they gender ^^ I love coming up with names, It's half the fun for me biggrin.gif

I usually name mine when they gender. I can spend more than half an hour thinking of an appropriate name >__> The names I end up with aren't bad, though. I never name them silly names, although sooner or later I probably will.

The only reason there is ever an unnamed dragon on my scroll is if I'm having to figure out how to work it into a lineage. I find it obnoxious to have unnamed dragons.

I love naming my dragons! I name them as soon as they gender. :3 And I always have "ae" somewhere in their names, just because I like thinking up names with that in them.

I name all of mine as soon as they're adults or I've frozen them. They're all named after their codes at the moment, too.

The only ones I don't name have codes I really like, such as H5N1 or gABE, which I'm saving to do a code lineage.

I name all my dragons, either as soon as they gender or when they grow up if I can't think of one right away. If I have one that will work for either gender sometimes I name them as soon as they hatch. I keep all my dragons on custom sorting, so I don't move them from the top of my scroll to with their breed until I name them, that way I'm sure to remember to name them all. I find unnamed dragons kind of irritating.

All of mine except for the currently growing hatchies are name. So all over 1000 of mine are named.

I try to give them all names, but I'm a bit very behind.

I go on naming sprees once in a while, and like to imagine that one day I'll have all of them named.

All the dragons I know I shall keep anyway get named at hatching. When I need a certain gender, I only name them after gendering, of course. This leads to all grown-ups and Frozens on my scroll having names. I'm somewhat behind on describing them all, thourh wink.gif

All of them except a vampire I just can't figure out a name for and of course, my ungendered hatchlings. As soon as they gender they are usually named unless there is some naming scheme for mates then I wait to make sure they don't refuse each other before naming.

To date, all of them. I, personally, dislike seeing lineages with numbers/letters for parents or grandparents. It sort of adds depth and character to your game I think to give them unique, well thought out names.