Evilminion

Names, names, everywhere!

How many of your dragons have you named?  

565 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I name all of my dragons, but only after they are either gendered or frozen. Most of them are named with surnames, but some of the elders lack them. My splits are named with a ___ and ___ type of name. With the dragons that have surnames, I generally give the offspring the surname of their father. With my eldest pair, neither have surnames, so I took the males fathers surname and gave it to the offspring.

At one stage my computer was super glitchy, and it mucked up the names of some dragons-> La BefaPr, Lady Coorath MaPr (Meant to be Lady Coorath Maru).

My Vampires are named by rank, and I also have a lot (two words, not one) of Dorkfaces, mostly all Dorsals as well. I also has one that I name while listening to a song "My Heart will go on" by Ceilne Dion, as guess what I named it?? -> http://dragcave.net/lineage/lHrf (Like her linage??, and she's mated to a CB Deep Sea!).

I Love naming my dragons, it gives them more of a personality, and opens up a new dimension of playing (And you can write story's about them to tell to your 3yr old niece!)

Funny story, saw this topic and went to work catching up on naming. I tried to name my Guardian Shei'na'ah (random sounds I put togeher) and it was taken!

All of them except ungendered. I can get pretty much any name I want, since I use a last-name system.

all my dragons get named, tho usually after they ged gendered. the last one i named was my cheese baby. i named it (only cause its still genderless) Big Cheeze. tongue.gif

I try to name all of mine, but I'm approaching 600 now and running out of ideas. All my adults are named, and it's easier if they have parents that are named - I can use that as inspiration. Others are named after songs that are in my head, their codes, people I've met, tv shows, random things that happen during the day, Warcraft (haha). I have a legion of frozen hatchlings that still need names, so it's a work in progress.

I name all my hatchies unless I'm trading. It's a reflex since I started.

I'm aiming at having all of my collection named, but sometimes I just have time to think on the names - and so I'm slowly falling behind. Now I need names for all of the previous release, and probably for a few of the earlier ones.

I usually name my dragons as soon as they grow up. Sometimes, when I have already thought of a good fitting name before, then I name them as soon as they mature.

I name them as soon as they start to mature so I can know what gender they are. Neko's Swiss Cheese and Neko's Baby Dino are the only ones with out a gender xd.png

Out of 281 dragons, I have only 1 that isn't named because I'm waiting on a particular stubborn female to realize he's her soulmate.

I name all of my dragons. Some will have names before they hatch as I look at they lineage or previous owner's name. Some will be named as soon as they hatch and all are named by they time they have matured to adult dragons.

I name all of my dragons. Lately though, I've been having trouble thinking up names, but I usually come up with something, even if it isn't very good.

I'm playing this game for naming dragons biggrin.gif So yes, all of my dragons have names, most are very .... special?

I've gotten a bit behind. I have 357 adult/frozen dragons and 173 of them are unnamed... ohmy.gif

I try to name them all, there's a few on my scroll that aren't, but I'll get around to them eventually.

I used to try and give my dragons serious names, but now I don't care much lol.

I'm behind in my naming though. :(

I name all of mine dragons. But sometimes I need to ignore some of them for a while until I come up with the right name for them, though, I try to name them as soon as I know if they're a male or female (thus with unknown gender I use to name a few hours after that they've hatched). Right now I've named 375/378 (the three I haven't named is one hatchling and two eggs).

the only unnamed are the unfrozen ungendered. all the rest are