TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

So....are they random for everyone or in designated spots that we have to find?

Well I just got two from my scroll page so it looks like you can get more than one from the same page.

I just got one from viewing someone else's basket, felt pretty weird clicking on it though. tongue.gif Like I was taking someone else's egg.

Thank you TJ and happy easter.

Edited by xxtyraxx

I found one, but haven't seen anymore after that. I'm wondering how often they appear, if they only appear on certain pages, etc.

So....are they random for everyone or in designated spots that we have to find?

seems to me you can find one every five minutes... a random color. i've found three till now ^^

Well I just got two from my scroll page so it looks like you can get more than one from the same page.

Yeah, I found my two on the AP.

Awesome! I just knew TJ's awesomeness couldn't stand not to prepare something cool for us on easter^^

4! And they move around, you have to keep checking where you've allready been!

This is great!

Thanks Tj!!

WOW blink.gif and we can collect eggs, even we have already four (mayhem) eggs?

thanks thanks thanks! biggrin.gif

Hee, three of them, now! biggrin.gif Two from the AP, and one from the actions page of one of my Dragons!

Are these like hidden in the same places for everybody?? Or do they just show up randomly by refreshing? Are they "First person who clicks it gets it"? I have one but I don't know...

Saw one on my page and thought 'Is there going to be an Easter event?'.

Yaaay, I have my own little basket of happiness. Although I'm curious as to what's going to happen to these eggs.

Are they ours?

I think it might have something to do with time...? I just got three at what seemed to be roughly regular intervals...

It's such a cool idea, and the eggs are soooo pretty! biggrin.gif Thanks! biggrin.gif