TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

The way I understand it, there are 38 eggs, correct? So I only have 36 more to go. *cries in a corner* I really don't think I can get 36 more by Tuesday. sad.gif

Don't spend your day at the computer. Set an alarm that will ring every twelve minutes. Go and collect your egg, restart. xd.png

Where did you caught them all? I can´t find them anywhere! Can anyone give me a small hint? Just a little bit help?!

I just came back from vacation and I only have 12 eggs and just some hours left. It seems impossible to find them all!!!

They appear every 12 minutes on any page in the main DC website. Just hit Refresh after every interval. biggrin.gif

38 might seem like a lot, but I found that finding them all was a sorta quick task. =o

xd.png I'm just glad these aren't hidden really well or else I would miss them.

27/38!! I discovered this Festival of eggs late last night, so I am glad the event lasted 2 days! I think TJ was thinking of those of us who had Easter dinners and events to go to. Thank you TJ!!!!

My godness xd.png 38 il a lot but i finish!!! i'm proud of myself biggrin.gif

What happened when it finish? huh.gif

I love seeing that gorgeous Easter basket on my scroll and being able to click on it and admire all the exquisite eggs. I'm so happy we get to keep the lot of them to admire in the basket.

THANK YOU everyone who made it so fun - what a brilliant idea - and put heart into it.

Thanks to all those who replied to my query about keeping the eggs.

I had asked the same question several times before, and had never seen an answer, so I was beginning to worry that I would work hard to collect all the eggs and then just lose them again. biggrin.gif

yay my basket shows as overflowing now! biggrin.gif I have 25/38! Only 13 more to go! biggrin.gif

hello gemini biggrin.gif

i've been seeing you around this thread lots smile.gif

and well i'm bored so...yeah, hi.

you're almost there!

favorite eggs, anyone? i can't choose! there are some i like more than others but...too many! blink.gif

hello gemini biggrin.gif

i've been seeing you around this thread lots smile.gif

and well i'm bored so...yeah, hi.

you're almost there!

favorite eggs, anyone? i can't choose! there are some i like more than others but...too many! blink.gif

Yep, I keep telling everyone when I get a new egg. tongue.gifxd.png Its raising my post count and gives me something to do. xd.png I finally reached level 6 yesterday. biggrin.gif

23/38

Just caught Corteo's!!

Should be done in... *calculates* 3 hours.

I just picked up my last one (Corteo's) and they're all very beautiful. Thanks to everyone who contributed!

I have 30/38, just eight more to go. No wait, I have seven more to go, I just found the goose one while typing this up. smile.gif