TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I will get my 31st in two minutes and then go to bed. It's late; school is tomorrow. There is plenty of time to get seven eggs tomorrow. ^^

Do we get some kind of reward for getting these eggs? I mean I wouldn't want to think I wasted hours catching them and they just disappear. It would be cool if we could keep them, although sadly that probably wouldn't happen.

At least give us a reward, like maybe an easter dragon of some sort.

The eggies are sooo pretty! I really want them to grow up and we can keep them on our scroll. Doubt it will happen sad.gif

The basket will be moved from the top of your scroll, but you'll still have it and be able to view your eggs.  <3

GOOD NEWS: We'll get to keep them!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by miladyz

Heh, I have a total of four eggs right now x3 Can't wait to get the rest of 'em! Especially that Avatar-looking one <3 Loved that movie.

GOOD NEWS: We'll get to keep them!!! biggrin.gif

Best thing I have heard since I got scroll unlocked!! But wait, I'm locked, but whatever!

Edited by Steven_PSN-14

These eggs are all beautiful, and I'm having fun trying to guess where they're going to show up next!  Have to admit it's a little vexing when they end up under the banner ads, but otherwise their locations have been quite amusing.

Anyone else getting delusional eggs though? I've gotten a couple where they still follow me for a few pages after I've clicked them and formally added them to the basket.

yep, curse those delusionals, its so annoying!!!

and wooooot!!! i got the TJ egg!! *huggles egg*

Edited by Jaako

37/38 x3

When I went offline I was so sure I didn't have so many but coming back online I saw 35 eggs xd.png

Does anyone have any idea what will happen to all the eggs at the end of the event? I doubt we'll get anything for finding all of them, but I hope that such beautiful eggs don't go to waste.

Edit: Never mind. The question was just answered in a previous post.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Boo. Dx

I needed 2 moarrr! D=

Ah wait, I sill got a day [;

Edited by Passii

Does anyone have any idea what will happen to all the eggs at the end of the event? I doubt we'll get anything for finding all of them, but I hope that such beautiful eggs don't go to waste.

You will keep them. Your basket will not stay at the top of your scroll, but you will still have and be able to see them.

If we do get to keep them, I'm curious as to how

Just as a decoration

Or, will they hatch?

Which might possibly scare the bejeebes out of me because 38 dragons suddenly popping up on my scroll in need of names in NOT something I want to happen XDDD

no one knows.... *still huggling TJ egg* but if we only get to keep one, im keeping this lil' one!!!! :3

28/38! The Last 10!!!!!!! But is hard to control the sleep! blink.gif

If we do get to keep them, I'm curious as to how

Just as a decoration

Or, will they hatch?

Which might possibly scare the bejeebes out of me because 38 dragons suddenly popping up on my scroll in need of names in NOT something I want to happen XDDD

I'm assuming we'll get a Leetle Basket with the eggs in it :3

biggrin.gif yay we get to keep them. Maybe we'll have one that just keeps hatching into another egg over and over.

That'd be awesome.