TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

It started 2 hours after midnight EST though.

Does anything happen once you get all of them?

I have all 38, but I'm in hatchling lock, so I don't know what'll happen if there is some reward to finding all of them. Will I be unable to gain it (assuming there is some reward) because I have 4 hatchlings?

-crawls into candypile with slowly?-

Neph

LMAO at your avatar and matching little cartoon bird! laugh.gif

32 eggs and counting...

The event will be here tomorrow.

We don't know if the baskets will stay and so far I have seen 3 varieties: and orange,yellow,and green. I think there's a pink too, but I haven't seen one :3

Tnx! another question, why does your basket picture show eggs in it and mine is empty?

We don't know if the baskets will stay and so far I have seen 3 varieties: and orange,yellow,and green. I think there's a pink too, but I haven't seen one :3

Really? I've only seen basket-coloured baskets. O_o

Tnx! another question, why does your basket picture show eggs in it and mine is empty?

It'll start showing eggs once you get 5.

Edited by miladyz

I never got a leetle tree...

A little basket that you can click on to see all the Easter eggs would be awesome!

32/38!

It doesn't matter what DC page you go to. After a set time, you will find an egg no matter what page you're on. smile.gif

Also, what exactly is that time? I've heard 5-8 minutes, or 10 minutes or 12 minutes... does it vary? If so then what's the average?

for me, 10-12 wink.gif

though I can't be totally sure

Thanks for the reply guys. I thought the event would end like in two hours! This is excellent... I think I'll be able to get all of them.

I hope D=

Woot. Got em all happy.gif. Still though..If any of these were turned into dragons I think Sif's, Kila's, and JereduLevenin's eggs would make the coolest ones. Just...Throwin that out there.

25/38

getting there! heee i get excited every time one pops up

Ditto! xd.png

Gack, this is never ending yet I will not stop until I have all the eggs. blink.gif

Edited by Galaxygirl

Really? I've only seen basket-coloured baskets. O_o

The colors vary slightly, but it's noticeable, especially if you flip between baskets.

Once you get five eggs, your basket will fill up

20/38, just caught TJ's egg. My favourite so far is still Umbreonage's one - i just want to pluck it off my screen and put it on display somewhere!

This is the only thing keeping me entertained at work. tongue.gif

Need at least 5 eggs before the picture updates.