TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

so what'er ya'll considering the TJ egg?

If you go to the first page of this thread 2nd post it has a picture of the egg and the person responsible for designing it.

I've clicked on them but they won't go into my basket. How do you catch these?

they should go into your basket if you click them

Just logged on and clicked my first egg without knowing what was up! LOL!

Love all the eggs -- they're beautiful. Great game to play, and so happy it's going on for a couple of days to give most everyone a chance to play. biggrin.gif

Marrionetta did. :3

Wow - fun idea Marrionetta! Thanks to TJ and all the artists for the beautiful eggs!

I really love this little landscape egg by Wynni: user posted image

have they stoped comming? I haven't seen one in over 15 minuts

EDIT: Never mind. My mom must be rite I need to go to bed. My math was rong and I found an egg right after I posted. sleep.gif

I hate wen she's rihgt.

Edited by WhereRmyDragons

I'll be taking a break for now. Need to walk around a bit.

WE really should have an 'Events' page for things like this. Then you can showcase you're achievements.

12/38 and the 13th will show up in 2 minutes smile.gif I got a late start, I didn't think there'd be an event today until I saw a random egg on the main page.

*reallly hopes we get to keep these*

I wish the eggs had artist credits so we knew whose was whose. All I know is that Neph probs did the Avatar egg, haha.

I love this festival (its awesome don't take this the wrong way) but can I just say that the egg festival isn't really an egg "hunt" its more like a "wait-twelve-minutes-till-the-egg-apears" kinda thing. I know that TJ can't help that theres a cooldown but it seems as though the easter dragon keeps coming back. xd.png

I have 35 left to find @_@

I get home from a carppy day and find this. This is one of the few things that made my day >.>

I wish the eggs had artist credits so we knew whose was whose. All I know is that Neph probs did the Avatar egg, haha.

They do. Second post.

All of the eggs are beautiful, but I have a special place in my heart for the black swan egg ... wink.gif

32 / 38 eggs, I should be able to get all of them before time runs out. biggrin.gif

Check the second post.

38 eggs is it, right everyone? If so, I've snagged them all today! Thanks so much, TJ, that was a lot of fun, and thanks to the artists and all of their hard work on these gorgeous eggs as well! biggrin.gif