TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I hope we get to keep some like: Choose four eggs to keep or you get a special dragon. That would be cool.

I'm really getting frustrated...I've been continually clicking links for the last 20 minutes, looking closely at every image/banner/etc., trying the Terms & Conditions, Wilderness, Wilderness Young, other peoples' scrolls and dragons, other peoples' baskets, my dragons, I've picked dragons up off of the AP, I've abandoned dragons, I've named dragons, and I haven't found anything beyond the one that was on my scroll when I woke up this morning.

I have two. xd.png I just started.

What do we do with the eggs? Do they just stay in the Easter basket?

Avatar egg can be seen in my sig. :3

Ah...I was wondering what this Avatar egg was everybody's talking about tongue.gif

That was the 2nd or 3rd one my daughter found smile.gif

Love them all, love this event!

@all Spriters: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

THANK YOU TJ AND ALL THE SPRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loves you all!!!! xd.png

*passes chocolate and cupcakes around for everyone*

36/38.

@lovelydracon - TJ's scroll is hidden, we can't see it.

Just grabbed my 9th egg. Between this and trying to catch the new eggs my Easter is going much better than I expected. Sad I know, but its not a holiday that I look forward to much anymore.

I'm really getting frustrated...I've been continually clicking links for the last 20 minutes, looking closely at every image/banner/etc., trying the Terms & Conditions, Wilderness, Wilderness Young, other peoples' scrolls and dragons, other peoples' baskets, my dragons, I've picked dragons up off of the AP, I've abandoned dragons, I've named dragons, and I haven't found anything beyond the one that was on my scroll when I woke up this morning.

Is Javascript enabled?

Have you tried clearing the cache?

There have been some troubles with browsers, have you tried changing them?

Has restarting the brower worked?

Are you still logged in?

I think there is a checklist somewhere, I'll go find it....

Offtopic:has TJ a scroll?I woujld like to see it!

His scroll is always hidden now.

About a year or more ago, it wasn't

You don't have to really go *hunting* the site. The egg appears randomly anywhere between 5-12 mins (10-12 mins seems like what everyone is getting, myself included) after your first egg. So, since you haven't found your second one, just keep refreshing until you find one. And visit the cave again about 10-12 mins after. You can just keep on visiting the same main cave page even, and it will appear. Good Luck!

33/38, and I still lack Marionetta's potato egg :U