TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I wish the basket was somewhere else on the scroll. I like the eggs and all, but if my scroll looks eastery all year 'round, that might be annoying.

I wish the basket was somewhere else on the scroll. I like the eggs and all, but if my scroll looks eastery all year 'round, that might be annoying.

I heard that the basket would probably be moved toward the bottom of the scroll but I don't know if that's straight from TJ or just speculation.

darn i only got 30/38 eggs hmmmm so are these guys going to hatch as well

nope- that's the best part-they will always be eggs!

-I wish there had been 42 or 36 eggs instead of 38, so I could have still collected all of them and my rows would have been all even. I'm OCD like that. rolleyes.gif

*high fives*

yay for OCD!

(not really *groan*)

yeah, mah OCD

oooh! We get to keep the baskets and eggs?! *does happy dance* I'm so happy they're still on my scroll! I really enjoyed this event, thanks to everyone involved!!

Glad we get to keep the eggs! *snuggles hers*

*huggles eggs* ya hear that, my little beauties? we get ta keep ya! *squuee!*

(Siryuki Prays to almighty Tj to turn the basket into a Leetle basket to be displayed on her scroll :3 Oh please oh please!!)

I believe Marionetta said that they will eventually move to somewhere else on the scroll.

Right now they are at the top to be viewed. tongue.gif

OMNOMNOM pretty eggs and basket :U

My favorites are all of them!

I'm very glad we get to keep them.

This was a really neat event. Neither my kids nor I managed to get all the eggs (we were out of town for the holiday) but we all got some. They are very beautiful and it was a clever idea. Two thumbs up!

(Siryuki Prays to almighty Tj to turn the basket into a Leetle basket to be displayed on her scroll :3 Oh please oh please!!)

But, one we can click on the still see the eggs!

My only two complaints:

-I wish there had been 42 or 36 eggs instead of 38, so I could have still collected all of them and my rows would have been all even. I'm OCD like that. rolleyes.gif

-While I like the swan egg, I kinda wish the swan part was gone and it was just the egg. Having 37 eggs all one size and that one big swan egg looks odd to me. Either that, or I wish there had been more variability in the sizes of the other eggs, so there wouldn't be one egg which sticks out like a sore thumb. tongue.gif

Or would you rather they moved around randomly, like the dragons on the wilderness page? cool.gif

If we get to keep the basket, is it going to stay at the top of the scroll? Or will it 'go on the scroll', as if it were a dragon?

What's the prize?

our prize is the fun we had while collecting and finding the eggs...and that we can keep them. tongue.gif *hugs her basket and eggys*

Edited by Nyastara

The event is over, so I will close this now.