dragonpile101

Chicken Smoothie anyone?

Does anyone know about Chicken Smoothie?  

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks! smile.gif

APOCALYPSE HORSESSSSSSSSSS

Also, I named my skull spiders Moulder and Skully :>

There's a Death horse now. I apparently have Famine, as my last foal hasn't grown up yet.

And only one of my bats has grown up... >_> seems like I'll be getting only one outcome.

I keep forgetting i'm signed up to CS

may fave pets are the butterfly wolves <3

i hate the spiders and got a heap of the halloween ones >< dangeeeet

I got curious and joined up. :B

The whole "they grow up without needing food/clicks" thing is good. So good that I'm a bit suspicious. <_> Of that and whether there are adoption limits. Can't find any infoz in the FAQs and there doesn't seem to be a limit imposed... couldn't I just basically adopt everything? tongue.gif Minus spiders. And rats.

ETA: I think I must've missed the other drops. 'Cause I don't even see some of the species you guys are talking about. x3

Edited by Varekis

I got curious and joined up. :B

The whole "they grow up without needing food/clicks" thing is good. So good that I'm a bit suspicious. <_> Of that and whether there are adoption limits. Can't find any infoz in the FAQs and there doesn't seem to be a limit imposed... couldn't I just basically adopt everything? tongue.gif Minus spiders. And rats.

ETA: I think I must've missed the other drops. 'Cause I don't even see some of the species you guys are talking about. x3

Yes, they only need time to grow up, no clicks or views. You can adopt a limited amount of each new spieces for a limited time. But there are no limits on how many you can own so if you get gifts, trade or get some from the pound it's all good for you.

@ CatCreature: Oh, no wonder the option to adopt ran out. XD I think I like, mass adopted on my first day. :D

And now I don't remember my user login anymore... and I also don't remember the email address I used to sign up. Should've stuck to Varekis. XD

Oooh, you got a 2009 warrior cat and a 2009 rare air elemental cat. That can be found here- http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/...0A413&bg=aac4da or here- http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2009/May/Malk%20Cat Nice one. I got a good haul, this- http://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic.php?...E5FF6&bg=e6ebf2 very rare 2008 butterwolf. And a 2009 februrary http://static.chickensmoothie.com/pic.php?...3D91E&bg=e6ebf2

Yikes!! I just joined this site, decided to check out the advent calender and ended up with a very rare pet huh.gif . Now I'm getting a bunch of trade offers. *Sinks in pool of over-whelmed confusion*

If you want, I could help you out with fair trades if you cant post. Don't accept, trust me you will get scammed.

Edit- Unless you've been on the site a while pf course.

Edited by DragonRider5624

I started to play on it, then I realized it was a freemium game. And freemium games make me want to punch stuff.

I love the site.

Just I have been having a problem with trading off a very rare bunny. Its like I want more for it and what not but others dont want to offer much. Its a 09 bunny.

So did everyone like the christmas event that happen? I know I enjoyed it since its really the first time I got to enjoy it. I have been on CS since 08 and then I did not get on it to much cause of where I lived and now I can get on it all the time xd.png

joined a week ago, its pretty cool :3

I hoard the dogs and some horses biggrin.gif

malks art is the best <3

I've joined it, since people kept nagging me to. o3o

I'm trying to collect all of the rats and spiders. xd.png Wish me luck.

I'm liking how busy the site is, though.

I love chickensmoothie~

Just...I've gone inactive for a few weeks xP

But, I've promised that I'll be more active starting in February. I guess it's kind of a New Years resolution...? xd.png

On there, I'm ruby1998123

happy.gif