evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

I got an email today saying that the domain was cancelled because of "copyright infringement." This has happened before and I am trying as hard as I can to fix the problem.

Edited by evina

Thank you for the new link! :3 But there seems to be a problem with adding code(s) to the hatchery! I don't receive a message that the egg is added/deleted, and open my scroll doesn't work either! Is this only happen to me?

It looks like the new link isn't compatible for a script. Unfortunately, we may just have to wait until the domain comes back because the problem is very complex and may take a while. The site will be closed until furthur notice. I'm sorry everyone.

Edited by evina

I tried the link that was posted but it appears an error. I hope it gets fixed soon. sad.gif

REALLY sorry to hear about the site problems, this is one of my favorite egg-sites. Hope it gets ironed out soon.

Truly sorry for all difficulties here, this was my favorite site. Surely hope something

good happens soon.

... all of my favourite clicksites seem to go offline... I think I need to stop having favourites.

The site that appears when I click the link is HostMonster.com.

Same. First I got a 404 error, now HostMonster? What on Earth is that? huh.gif

I got an email today saying that the domain was cancelled because of "copyright infringement." This has happened before and I am trying as hard as I can to fix the problem.

Site owner is aware of the problem and is trying to fix it.

The site is back up at the usual domain. But I must warn you that this might be temporary. They may still decide to shut down the domain permanently.

Evina, I hope it stays up, it's one of my faves and I hope the problems are ironed out for you.

Version 4.5.0. released! (Sorry, but DragHatch5 is not yet ready...)
  • "Scroll does not exist!" message has been re-worded to clarify that the scroll might still exist but might have no eggs or hatchlings to display.
  • Eggs and hatchlings can no longer be removed from the ER. It's not really needed because it's cleaned so often. This may be changed in future versions.

OMG. The site looks AMAZING for Halloween! If there were an option to keep it like this all the time I'd totally do it. xd.png

OMG. The site looks AMAZING for Halloween! If there were an option to keep it like this all the time I'd totally do it. xd.png

I agree. I absolutely love that theme and would love for it to be year round.

Great theme, it matches so good with all the Halloween eggs and hatchlings!

What a nice idea you had! biggrin.gif

When version 5.0 comes out, users will have the option to choose a certain theme and keep it. (However, progress on that version has been very slow and frustrating.

Maybe I'll just leave it there for a few more days into November if that's what everyone wants.

EDIT: Theme tweaked with new background image from the Halloween event. Like or no like? It may not stretch properly in older browsers.

Edited by evina

Version 5.0.0 BETA Released!

Sorry, but the themes system is still very unstable and probably won't come until version 6 (which I am already working on).

This new version contains the following new features:

• Nursery eggs are now checked every 8 hours (rather than 12)
  • New ER viewer refreshes every minute. At this time, that setting cannot be changed.
  • Front-end is more HTML5 and CSS3 based.
  • Some back-end code has been rewritten, optimized and cleaned up.
  • Nursery viewer can be enabled/disabled without changing any other settings.
  • Nursery popup window available.
  • Cookie settings tweaked to be more accurate and work with more browsers.
  • Facebook "Like" button added.

The Site looks very nice, clean and simple. great work really easy to use

Keep it up

You might notice that the number of dragons in the nursery is rising (and there will be more and more adults).

There is an issue with the automatic cleaning, and it might not be my fault. I am trying my best to get it fixed without having to purge all the dragons out of the database.

EDIT:

I think the problem has been fixed.

Edited by evina

I'm just curious as to what happened to the frame that used to be there for the dragon window to open in. Now each time I click on a dragon it opens up in a new tab (using Firefox). Seems a lot slower this way.

I'm just curious as to what happened to the frame that used to be there for the dragon window to open in. Now each time I click on a dragon it opens up in a new tab (using Firefox). Seems a lot slower this way.

The frames were having issues before with dragcave (and it was taking up space on the page). So yes, the first click will open a new tab, but every other click will open in the same tab, so you don't have a whole bunch of them to close.

Whoops! Your site was 'not found'!! Bummah!! I really like this hatchery! sad.gif

It seems to be working fine.

so many of my dragons have grown up because of this site. i used to only 'hatchling-nap' that would grow up. (i have a small amount of dragons then) i have over 200 Dragons. thank up draghatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif