evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Regular thread BUMP.

New features might be coming later this month (if I ever get around to it).

excuse me, but whats a scroll name?

In your case, the scroll name is pyroz1.

In the box to the left of the box that says open scroll, enter your scroll name (in your case that would be epoose) and then click the pictures of the eggs/hatchlings that you wish to enter in the site.

You can also enter the individual egg/hatchie code instead of your scroll name if you wish.

Can someone PM me with help on adding my dragons to the nursery? I don't understand URL speak and everything I've tried is 'not a valid code'. I've already tried both codes listed with each egg and nothing works. Not even pieces of them.

It won't allow me to open my scroll either.

Also, when I click on eggs and dragons in the nursery, nothing happens. Am I still helping them or is nothing happening?

You just type in the last four letters of each egg or hatchie - its own code. Or put in your scroll name. Then you will see the eggs and hatchies you have available; click on each individually to add it, and when you are done, click add. It isn't supposed to actually SHOW you your scroll as you see it on your own page.

For views - just leave the page open and it will do it all for you with its autorefresher.

ETA you don't accept help, I see - but I just added one of your eggs and removed it again - it worked fine.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Hi - i'm having trouble adding my eggs since the change this morning - my eggs have a five letter code - two pearl eggs - and it won't add them.

can someone help?

ps - wonderful site btw - the view rate is exactly the right speed and nothing ever gets sick. I couldn't play the game without it!

Hi - i'm having trouble adding my eggs since the change this morning - my eggs have a five letter code - two pearl eggs - and it won't add them.

can someone help?

ps - wonderful site btw - the view rate is exactly the right speed and nothing ever gets sick. I couldn't play the game without it!

I just logged in today and censorkip.gif.

This may take a little bit to fix. I'll try as fast as I can.

EDIT:

I fixed it so it now accepts 5 letter codes.

Edited by evina

Version 4.4.0 released!
  • From now on ONLY 5 character codes will be accepted.
  • No more local links. All dragon links go directly to dragcave.net.
  • Several minor tweaks and fixes were made; most won't really be visible.
Edited by evina

Looks like there's some MySQL errors going on right now.

The MySQL errors seem to have gone away now. smile.gif

That happens when there is a lot of lag (like during the automatic cleaning). Then the database runs slowly, and sometimes errors will show up.

I'm getting a "Scroll does not exist" message.

It's working fine for me. Are you still having problems?

I tested your scroll name and mine. It seems to work fine.

Also, I'm working on a much better version 5.0.0. which should come in a month or two. This will include the themes that I was promising before.

I'm getting a "Scroll does not exist" message.

I too get a 'scroll does not exist' every time I try to use DragHatch now sad.gif

I too get a 'scroll does not exist' every time I try to use DragHatch now sad.gif

It's working fine for me. I entered "turkaless" and it opened the scroll ok (I didn't enter any of your eggs/hatchies. I was just checking if it worked for me).