evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Version 3.0.3 released to fix and improve a few things with the Halloween theme.

See the first post for information about the upcoming version 4.0.0!

Wonderful. I'm looking forward to version 4.0. smile.gif

I just visited your site for the first time today. I do not know what your usual color scheme is, but I find the Halloween theme very hard on my eyes. blink.gif

I just visited your site for the first time today. I do not know what your usual color scheme is, but I find the Halloween theme very hard on my eyes. blink.gif

I'm sorry, I thought the dark orange would make it easy on the eyes.

-----------------------------

As for the new version, It's gonna take some time. I have a busy schedule. I estimate it will be ready in a couple months.

Maybe it is ok for most people. I have vision issues right now.

I was trying to submit an egg to ER and it said it was not a valid dragon code. Maybe it was because I incubated it? And the "real" time is over 4 days? I don't recall having this problem before.

I had the same problem last night with an ER hatchie - it was at 3 days 22 hours. The ER said it wasn't a valid code and the hatchery tried to enter it but the confirmation showed a question mark rather than the hatchies image.

edit: Tried just now with an ER egg (not incubated) code 5ged and it would not enter it either.

Edited by rubyshoes

The current version is very unstable (especially with the ER); I am trying to fix it.

----------------

EDIT:

Ok, it's fixed now!

Edited by evina

Hello, expanding my hatchery options and took a peak at yours. I like your halloween layout.

I do have a question though. I have not found bugs, but does it usually destory the layout background when removing dragons from the main hatchery? When removing from the ER it shows the background, but for the hatchery it just about rearranges the page.

Could it maybe be my browser? I use IE.

I've started using this site in the past week due to some eggs that I used my same tried and true system on going ER, and I have to say I like it a lot. I don't find the halloween layout hard on the eyes at all.

However, for some reason, the ER is crazy today...it's packed, with more than one of TJ's non-ER hatchies are in there, as well as a bunch of other non-ERs. So it might be in need of a clean-up.

I've started using this site in the past week due to some eggs that I used my same tried and true system on going ER, and I have to say I like it a lot.  I don't find the halloween layout hard on the eyes at all.

However, for some reason, the ER is crazy today...it's packed, with more than one of TJ's non-ER hatchies are in there, as well as a bunch of other non-ERs.  So it might be in need of a clean-up.

I am aware of the problem. The auto moderation isn't working right now.

EDIT:

I think I fixed it now...

Edited by evina

Nope. Still getting "xxxx could not be added! It is probably already in the ER!" And there are no dragons in the ER.

Visited for the first time. Why can't I fit my full code in the box, (using BBC code). It fits just part of the code, and won't let me add anything longer.

Visited for the first time. Why can't I fit my full code in the box, (using BBC code). It fits just part of the code, and won't let me add anything longer.

You don't add BB code or HTML code. You only add the four character bold code found on your codes page. http://dragcave.net/code2

The site has been restored to it's normal theme. But don't worry, the Halloween theme (AKA "Undead") will return in version 4.0.0.

Something happened during the midnight cleaning that caused ALL dragons in the Nursery to be deleted. I don't know what caused it, but since I haven't changed anything on my site, I'm guessing it was the DC API.

It's great! I put in my eggs, and started to get clicks... then did something with the mouse (IDK what) and now all I see are a bunch of messages like

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home2/evinextc/public_html/dc/index.php on line 191

What is wrong?

It's great! I put in my eggs, and started to get clicks... then did something with the mouse (IDK what) and now all I see are a bunch of messages like

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home2/evinextc/public_html/dc/index.php on line 191

What is wrong?

My server (or most likely TJ's API) has lag as usual.

That error message does not come from TJ's API, that is just your server, to be more precisly the database beeing overloaded. Most likely due to missconfiguration wink.gif

Hmm...... It's working fine now. IDK what happened....

Here's a suggestion: add a way for people to move dragons to where they belong. I notice a lot of adults. Oh, and a way to find a specific scroll so you don't have to put in your codes.

Hmm...... It's working fine now. IDK what happened....

Here's a suggestion: add a way for people to move dragons to where they belong. I notice a lot of adults. Oh, and a way to find a specific scroll so you don't have to put in your codes.

Eggs, hatchlings and adults are all in the same bundle. Adults, fogged, frozen, dead are cleaned out at midnight mountain time (GMT - 7:00). That would be 2AM for people on the US east coast.

And that scroll feature will be coming with version 4.0.