evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

7 hours ago, missy_ said:

I wonder if it depends on one’s location.  I don’t know how that might be a factor, but maybe?  Maybe the host is working on ironing out issues and doing it in stages, by server.

Yeah. I tried several European proxies which failed, while the US proxy worked without problems.

I guess we only need to wait a little as Evina is indeed already working on the issue.

The host believes there has been an attack and is now enforcing a firewall of some kind. I'm not sure of all the details, but that might be the cause of this new error. Certain countries might be blocked. I don't know how to fix it yet. Trust me, I'm as sick of this as you are.

EDIT: It appears they block everyone not in the US. My time is limited at the moment but I will try to fix this.

EDIT 2: See if it works now. (FYI, I might also lose this host by turning this off. So there may be more downtime in the future. )

Edited by evina

I just realized I've been seeing this thread and using DragHatch all the time. I am in the US, west coast, and it has remained working throughout this discussion. It only quit working now.

The message says "Error: Unable to load data."

@evina Thank you for all the work you do to keep the site up for everyone! ❤

THANK YOU evina - it's BACK for the UK !

Interesting. I just got a page that flashed on and said something like "checking your browser before loading Evina's Draghatch" and then the page loaded normally.

I'm in the US and have had no trouble with the site.

I get the "checking your browser", and in the UK right now I am then getting the page - but it "cannot load data" at the moment :(

I'm getting the "Checking your browser, wait 5 seconds" message but it just keeps cycling, trying to reload and never loads the site.

Central Coast California. 

I'm getting the browser check every time - but mine is loading in about 10 seconds, and working fine.

It seems to be something to do with cloudflare.

The host does this Cloudflare check now in place of the country ban, so that's here to stay for the foreseeable future. I will look into data not loading issues.

11 minutes ago, evina said:

The host does this Cloudflare check now in place of the country ban, so that's here to stay for the foreseeable future. I will look into data not loading issues.

Yes, I'm still getting the Cloudflare check. It just cycles on that page with the Ray ID number changing every few seconds.

I've had the site as a tab in my browser, running 24/7 for several months but have closed it until I can get past the Cloudflare cycle again.

I assume you have cleared your cache ?

ETA WAIT - when I leave it open for a while and refresh it runs the checker again - it may work if you close it and clear the cache.

Thanks evina - it is FAR better than your fab hatchery being out !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I assume you have cleared your cache ?

ETA WAIT - when I leave it open for a while and refresh it runs the checker again - it may work if you close it and clear the cache.

Thanks evina - it is FAR better than your fab hatchery being out !

Tried clearing cache again but Cloudflare spins on. 

:(

20 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

Tried clearing cache again but Cloudflare spins on. 

:(

I checked the firewall and it appears that you may be blocked. Is there anything unusual about your network configuration?

4 hours ago, evina said:

I checked the firewall and it appears that you may be blocked. Is there anything unusual about your network configuration?

It's my mobile phone, LG Stylo 5 on Metro. Browser is Brave or Chrome. Brave is getting the Cloudflare cycling. Chrome loads the site but does not load any dragons from the Cave, "Error: Unable to load data." The Cave and other sites load normally for me.

6 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

It's my mobile phone, LG Stylo 5 on Metro. Browser is Brave or Chrome. Brave is getting the Cloudflare cycling. Chrome loads the site but does not load any dragons from the Cave, "Error: Unable to load data." The Cave and other sites load normally for me.

Same here... 😓

With the new configuration, it will only load dragons on https (I think). So I made a change to force it. If there are further problems let me know.

I am getting the cloudflare check also. In US. I get a message that it is checking; it redirects after a few seconds.  The wait is not that long; however, it might be a bit unexpected. 

ETA: Whoops, forgot to mention I am already on https to my knowledge, if that helps.  I believe I’ve been on HTTPS on this site for awhile? But I don’t know for sure.

Edited by missy_

It loaded once today only to get back to checking when I tried to log in. It is still checking...