evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Hi there. I'm curious, because I'm having trouble adding 2 hatchies will less than 4 days on them. One is at 3d 7h, the other at 3d 3h. I can't seem to add them to your ER, or the one in Silvi's Lair. Jae's adds just fine, so I'm wondering what's going on?

It's not a big deal to me, as they've got enough views to eventually grow up. But I'm wondering if this is a glitch because of some of the new changes? When they were eggs, both were Incubated, so could your system and Silvi's possibly be viewing them as over 4 days?

This is something recent, within the last week. I added some dragons before, and had no problems.

Just giving a head's up, incase something is off with the coding. happy.gif

It is a problem with the API that makes my program think the dragon has an extra day. Unfortunately, because of this, some hatchlings need to have less than 3 days to be added. I can't fix this without allowing people to add non-emergency eggs/hatchlings.

Edited by evina

Nice site. Very easy to use. Thanks for making it. smile.gif

It is a problem with the API that makes my program think the dragon has an extra day. Unfortunately, because of this, some hatchlings need to have less than 3 days to be added. I can't fix this without allowing people to add non-emergency eggs/hatchlings.

Okay, I know I'm a month late replying, but thanks for explanation. happy.gif It's a bit inconvenient, but I agree with why you're doing it. It'll definitely keep the site from being overloaded. Besides, it's really not an emergency until it's under 3 days anyway. lol I think we've just gotten impatient with the new time changes. happy.gif

It seems to have a large amount of adults thrown in there, any particular reason why? Just a lot of people using them or somehting?

Click please? I do not want to die :\

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

I love your site and use it often. Thanks for creating and maintaining it.

Were do I find the codes of my eggs on the scroll?

If you "hoover" your mouse over top of the image of the egg/hatchie, it will show you the 4 digit/letter code. Also if you click on an image of the egg/hathie the four letter/number combo after the word view is the dragon's code. ex. http://dragcave.net/view/

Version 3.0.0. released

Now you can add multiple codes at once!

And there is a new breeding advisor to help you keep track of refused pairs!

I'm getting MySQL errors.

So am I. No dragon images, just mysql errors.

Thanks, evina. I'm glad everything is working now. smile.gif

Sorry, but the site is having major issues! (Something like DNS problems)

My hosting company is working on the problem now, and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Fixed now...

Edited by evina

I love the new theme - nice colors. smile.gif