evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

is this where i put the eggs that i want ppl 2 click on?

-scroll spam removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

is this where i put the eggs that i want ppl 2 click on?

-scroll spam removed-

No. You need to go to the actual site and enter your scroll name there. Here's a link to Evina's. http://draghatch.tk/

i LOVE this site so much. so simple clean easy neat ... I actually like clicking on the eggs and hatchling images rather than the check boxes. IDK but I think it gives it a unique touch that I think is very pretty and nice. elegant in its simplicity

Wonderful site with a wonderful ER.

This is to inform everyone that the site is still alive even though I actually canceled all plans on updating it again. I'm busy working on other projects and so I'm sorry that I won't be able to add the cool features I was planning.

Thank you for still using it after this time. biggrin.gif

Edited by evina

This is to inform everyone that the site is still alive even though I actually canceled all plans on updating it again. I'm busy working on other projects and so I'm sorry that I won't be able to add the cool features I was planning.

Thank you for still using it after this time. biggrin.gif

Thanks for keeping the site up and running. smile.gif

Oh smile.gif cool a site which i just need smile.gif oh can i ask one question how do you know if you successfully added your dragoon in the hatchery?

I love this site, the artwork makes me smile. I was so surprised and happy when I visited today. smile.gif

Thank You

Version 5.1.0 released!

- New default theme

- New auto-clicker for the ER. (Now it's called low time dragons because almost none of them are ever emergencies anymore.)

- Some other random stuff improved or fixed.

EDIT: Nevermind, should have read things more carefully хD Now I have found what I've been looking for.

Sorry, and thank you very much! *hugs* Since I have already posted there, I want to say the same as many other people: the site is wonderful, thank you for creating it and keeping it up =)

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Made a button.

user posted image

[URL=http://www.draghatch.tk][IMG=http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o551/Drakonfyre95/draghatch_zps48e5463e.gif][/URL]

For some reason, this hatchery is saying I have no eggs or hatchlings.

AoND, DragonBreedersCave, and DragonDump all work. I usually dump my low-time eggs in all four hatcheries, but ran into an error.

I kept checking to make sure I'd spelled my scroll name right, that there were no spaces, that I'd hit the "Open Scroll" button instead of "Add" or "Remove".

Then I checked to see if it would accept any of my codes.

I just hatched a CB Whiptail earlier. When I tried to post the code and hit "Add", the page crashed. Now I can't get the page to load at all.

Is anyone else having a problem? I like the layout and ease of this hatchery and don't want to see it go down. unsure.gif

Hello, I got some problem with the adding of some eggs. I used Drag Hatch since I'm at DC and it always worked. But for some reason I can't open my scrool when I copy my Nick into the field. My Nickname and My scrool name are the same. I tried it serval times and there is no mistake in spelling or so one. The last time it worked was a half day ago. Please help me.

Thank you!

Ok, what it looks like is the site is lagged, almost like it's down but not quite. This is the responsibility of my hosting service and I can't do anything about it.

I am truly sorry for this inconvenience and hope it will be resolved soon. sad.gif

Made a button.

Yeah I saw that but forgot about it. I'll add it as soon as the site is back up. wink.gif

Edited by evina

Ok, what it looks like is the site is lagged, almost like it's down but not quite. This is the responsibility of my hosting service and I can't do anything about it.

I am truly sorry for this inconvenience and hope it will be resolved soon. sad.gif

I figured it was something along those lines.

smile.gif Nice to hear that you know what the problem is and have done what little you can.