evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

Sadly, it's down for me too, though I was able to load some eggs on it last night.

It's not down xd.png

I really like this hatchery. It's the first one I started using, and still my favorite.

I thought I'd make some more banners/buttons for it just in case anyone wanted a few more to choose from. evina, you're welcome to save these (or just a few) and put them on your site or the first post if you'd like.

First a few simple small buttons:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Another small button:

user posted image

And some large banner-style buttons:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I wanted to save them as .png to preserve quality, but that makes for a much larger file size which might inconvenience some people.

If there is a specific style of button you would like me to make, or different versions of existing buttons (such as a large button featuring a different dragon/egg combo), just let me know. I'd be happy to make more. This is a great hatchery and I'd like to be able to do something for it!

I really like this hatchery. It's the first one I started using, and still my favorite.

I thought I'd make some more banners/buttons for it just in case anyone wanted a few more to choose from. evina, you're welcome to save these (or just a few) and put them on your site or the first post if you'd like.

First a few simple small buttons:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Another small button:

user posted image

And some large banner-style buttons:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I wanted to save them as .png to preserve quality, but that makes for a much larger file size which might inconvenience some people.

If there is a specific style of button you would like me to make, or different versions of existing buttons (such as a large button featuring a different dragon/egg combo), just let me know. I'd be happy to make more. This is a great hatchery and I'd like to be able to do something for it!

Thank you.

But this site will be closed all day on January 18th in protest of SOPA and PIPA. Accessing the site will redirect you to the strike site.

Thanks for creating a great site smile.gif

I was wondering, how can I help to remove adult dragons? When I have the viewer up, there tends to be a lot of them on the site.

Edit: Or maybe it's the times that I go on? *Just read the "Current Features" over again* laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I LOVE this site! Haven't had a single egg or hatchie die now! xd.png

Having some issues with adding my dragons. My scroll name is Angeles Valentine, but its continues to tell me "that scroll does not exist or has no egg/hatchlings."

Is it because of the space in the name?

Having some issues with adding my dragons. My scroll name is Angeles Valentine, but its continues to tell me "that scroll does not exist or has no egg/hatchlings."

Is it because of the space in the name?

Yeah, until I fix it, try replacing the space with %20.

Thankyou for recommending Evina's DragHatch. I just put my Valentine eggs in there. I love to see the assortment at the hatchery biggrin.gif

I'm ending up with sick dragons once the eggs hatch and they are NOT automatically being removed like they should (seems to take over an hour for them to finally disappear and by then dragons can very easily die from sickness from the extra views they do not need anymore). We used to be able to manually remove dragons from the ER, but that seems to be gone now. Can this feature be returned??

Yes I know how to fog, but this doesn't work when dealing with trades where you need to offer a hatchling and you want to put them in ERs to push the egg to hatch (then remove from all hatcheries) and turn around to offer for a trade. Leaving the dragon unfogged will kill it from an hour+ of high views it doesn't need, but keeping it fogged means you lose out on time sensitive trade offers.

Edited by WraithZephyr

I'm ending up with sick dragons once the eggs hatch and they are NOT automatically being removed like they should (seems to take over an hour for them to finally disappear and by then dragons can very easily die from sickness from the extra views they do not need anymore). We used to be able to manually remove dragons from the ER, but that seems to be gone now. Can this feature be returned??

Yes I know how to fog, but this doesn't work when dealing with trades where you need to offer a hatchling and you want to put them in ERs to push the egg to hatch (then remove from all hatcheries) and turn around to offer for a trade. Leaving the dragon unfogged will kill it from an hour+ of high views it doesn't need, but keeping it fogged means you lose out on time sensitive trade offers.

It should only take over an hour to be removed if the dragon was added or removed from an ER less than an hour earlier. I can't fix that because it's part of TJ's API. And if you are adding it and it get's sick in less than an hour then you must be using too many ERs.

I've never used the trading system so I don't know how it works, but I can't reimplement the ER removal feature as it was before because it can easily be abused. Without some sort of verification trolls always go crazy with the buttons.

Sorry.

It should only take over an hour to be removed if the dragon was added or removed from an ER less than an hour earlier. I can't fix that because it's part of TJ's API. And if you are adding it and it get's sick in less than an hour then you must be using too many ERs.

I've never used the trading system so I don't know how it works, but I can't reimplement the ER removal feature as it was before because it can easily be abused. Without some sort of verification trolls always go crazy with the buttons.

Sorry.

No.. it's not getting sick from being in too many er's.. it is getting sick because it is in the DragHatch ER and cannot be removed by its owner and it is not being removed "immediately" as the statement on the site says it will be once it is no longer an ER.

Enter each code seperately below. The ER is only for eggs or hatchlings with less than 4 days left! They will be removed when they are no longer emergencies. The viewer will refresh every minute.

here's how it plays out...

A person has an egg that is at ER status and is put into several ERs... it gains views and then finally hatches. The hatchling at this point in time is not sick. The hatchling is immediately removed from all ERs that it was put in except one - DragHatch (because the owner of the dragon is not allowed to remove their own dragon to keep it safe).

So the only views it is getting now is from DragHatch. The Hatchling is not an ER (the egg was), however the site is NOT removing it "immediately" like the site says it will do (it is sitting there for an hour). Because the non-ER hatchling is sitting in an ER viewer it's getting bombed with high number of views as if it were an ER dragon. THIS is what is making the dragon sick. Just like fresh caught/bred eggs are fragile and prone to sickness from too many views at the 7 day mark.. so are fresh hatched baby dragons prone to sickness from too many views at the 7 day mark.

Normally, a person would fog the hatchling.. but if someone wants to trade their dragon they cannot have it fogged while it is in a teleport/transfer link (the links will not work on fogged things). So during trades, the dragon is being exposed to dangerous amounts of views since it is trapped in an ER that the owner cannot manually remove it.

Hi! I have a quick question, does the site have an auto viewer, or do we need to click on the dragons ourselves?

I was wondering, maybe if we do need to click on the dragons manually, perhaps the link could open up in the same page (similar to TAoND) so that it'll be easier to view the dragons?

Thanks for the site!

Edited by Fire_Wielder

Hi! I have a quick question, does the site have an auto viewer, or do we need to click on the dragons ourselves?

I was wondering, maybe if we do need to click on the dragons manually, perhaps the link could open up in the same page (similar to TAoND) so that it'll be easier to view the dragons?

Thanks for the site!

All clicks should already open in the same tab in your browser.

In the future, I might have a more advanced viewer, but if that doesn't happen, I at least want to add an auto-clicker to the ER to click the emergency eggs for you.

Work has finally begun on version 6.0.

This will include:

• A better looking style
  • Automatic ER clicker
  • A way to remove your own dragons from the ER (with a secret URL)
  • Maybe a more efficient way to manage your scroll. Like with checkboxes instead of add/remove. This is a MAYBE.

Is anyone else having trouble with this site this morning? It loaded on the 2nd try and let me add an ER hatchie, but then on the refresh it couldn't connect.

Edit...it *seems* to be running smoothly again...hopefully it stays that way!

Edited by aquamarine84

Just tried getting on. I was unable to?

The site is working fine for me.

Nevermind. *sighs* My internet acts up sometimes. I need better internet.

I'm just glad it is working for you smile.gif

I have to say Well Done. This is my favorite hatchery on DC. Yes, it may not offer as many features as say AotND but this seems much more to the point. The only thing I would request would be a way to automatically add ER dragons to the ER while adding other dragons to the main viewer.