evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

I love this site. I had a low time egg with few views and thanks to it, my egg is now a hatchie. smile.gif

Is it down? I only get programming language and can't add anything...

It's working fine for me.

Ok, I'm sorry that I haven't really been keeping this site up to date.

The next version won't have all of the features I told you it would have, but it will still be a great version.

- It will have better cross-browser XHTML and CSS compatibility.

- It will have some HTML5 features.

- Many bugs will be fixed.

- The system will be faster and/or more productive.

Well it works again, also for me, dunno what that programmer thingy was smile.gif Glad to see it back!

The domain was cancelled due to copyright infringement. (what a load of censorkip.gif)

I will look into fixing this problem.

Edited by evina

Yeah that copyright thing was fake and they gave me the domain back pretty quickly.

I finished the new version just now.

Version 4.0.0 BETA has been released!

Edited by evina

Wow. I really love the way we can enter our dragons by scroll now. smile.gif

Oh, thank god for this update!

All those people putting in their adult dragons in the hatchery made me quit trying to clean the thing up, but now...happiness! 8D

Oh, thank god for this update!

All those people putting in their adult dragons in the hatchery made me quit trying to clean the thing up, but now...happiness! 8D

It used to block adult dragons from being added, but then I added a piece of code that ruined it (and now I fixed it again).

Also, I think most of the adults came from hatchlings growing up...

It used to block adult dragons from being added, but then I added a piece of code that ruined it (and now I fixed it again).

Also, I think most of the adults came from hatchlings growing up...

Most of them were, yes, but I recently saw a Bright Pink in there, along a frozen Black Marrow hatchling, and several adult dragons that I remember removing but magically reappeared, which were often the ones with easily-remembered IDs (i.e. http, star, TJ09, chop, pink, sexy, etc.)

Now that that little annoyance is gone, though, I can finally rejoice~!

I was just testing out the open scroll thing and it added a non er code to the er box... just a heads up for you.

I was just testing out the open scroll thing and it added a non er code to the er box... just a heads up for you.

No, that's normal for the "Open Scroll" feature. But if you press the submit button for the ER, it's won't be added to the ER.

There are a LOT of adults in there... how often do they get purged ?

There are a LOT of adults in there... how often do they get purged ?

They get purged at midnight (mountain time) and it makes the whole server laggy for about an hour.

Ever since I've added the "Open Scroll" feature, the site has had about double the traffic. I'm going to add some better moderating features soon.

Version 4.2.0 Released!

...and regular thread bump. See the first post for more information.