evina

TheEvina's DragHatch

22 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's back! :D

YES! I just seen that and ran over here to say the same. You beat me! :P

Yes, the site is down. Thank you for making me aware because it has been a terrible week for me.

The host suspended my account for now because they thought the site was using too much processing.

I will get it sorted out, eventually. Thank you for your patience. ;)

I suspect the same person has been bombing it as has gone for EATW. Bad luck - yours is my favourite.

Yeah, just tried it a couple of minutes ago, got it in between for a short moment, then it was out again.

I am really looking forward to the release of DragHatch 8 (and I think it will fix a lot of the downtime the site experiences). But there are still some problems I have to fix, so it still might be a while. Thank you all for your patience.

Version 8.0.0 Released

The time has come to release DH. Hopefully this will solve some of the internal errors and downtime which forced me to release this. (Unfortunately, I don't have the time to make a dark theme now.) More bugs are sure to arise, so please let me know here on the forum. Thanks. :)

I'm missing that it doesn't show anymore *which* dragons it updated successfully.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm missing that it doesn't show anymore *which* dragons it updated successfully.

...just came here to say exactly that. :D

I do like the new style though, and the numbers of total dragons vs. viewed dragons. :) 

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I had to rewrite all of the scripts for this new update for safety and site stability. Unfortunately, the new structure doesn't really allow the page to "know" which dragons were updated. I might re-implement it in the future, but right now I don't have the energy to tackle it. Once again, I'm sorry.

12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Me too.  But I'll live - I can always open my scroll again to look.

I do find it very WIDE.....

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Me too.  But I'll live - I can always open my scroll again to look.

I do find it very WIDE.....

The add to low timer is outside the bounds of the mobile site

The new version lools really nice. :)

But I miss the "overview" after adding/removing dragons which tells me which ones have been added/removed.

Are the plans to bring this back?

Currently I have to enter my scroll a second time to see, which ones are currently added (and to check if I have made a mistake and added/removed the wrong one/s).

Sorry, It seems as if I didn't read the last site of this thread... XD

And: I found a little "bug".

When there are only 84 eggs/babies in the low time viewer, how can it show me 89? :)

Cheers

Seriva

funny.jpg

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

10 hours ago, SamuelMaybird said:

The add to low timer is outside the bounds of the mobile site

Thank you. The mobile version is still kind of weird as it's hard to cram that much info into such a small area. :blink:

In any case I wasn't sure how popular it would be since Dragon Cave itself doesn't have a responsive layout yet, though I'm sure it inevitably will.

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

And: I found a little "bug".

When there are only 84 eggs/babies in the low time viewer, how can it show me 89?

The "total" count is only updated every 12 minutes, which slightly optimizes the site. The actual number shown may be different because of dragons added/removed since that update. So you don't need to worry about it; it's close enough.

----------

Also, since the feature where the added/removed dragons are displayed after updating is so popular I will try to add it again to the next release.

Edited by evina

It all looks very sleek, but I need to get used to the new layout first - I keep hitting the "open" button instead of "update" because my brain doesn't see the "update" line as a button (yet) :lol:

I like it.

I especially like being able to right-click an egg or hatchling and have its page open rather than the previous 'view image' that was the only option for one of the nurseries (can't remember whether it was the ordinary nursery or the low time one).

I can live without knowing which particular dragons have updated, as I assume they're the ones I ticked to do so. A quick refresh of my scroll tells me whether or not anyone's viewing them: if it still says zero or one view I know I didn't tick the right box. It's not the fault of Drag Hatch if I get it wrong!

Also - please remember our hatchery websites aren't made by paid staff. Evina is someone who does this in spare time to make the game better for us. Have some slack, cutting for the use of. :)

40 minutes ago, Freima said:

Also - please remember our hatchery websites aren't made by paid staff. Evina is someone who does this in spare time to make the game better for us. Have some slack, cutting for the use of. :)

Not my fault it's missing a paypal button XD

On 3/10/2018 at 12:26 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Not my fault it's missing a paypal button XD

Not the kindest way to say one would like to chip in... :)

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not the kindest way to say one would like to chip in... :)

Well, I don't like to be told that I need to stay quiet when I'm commenting on a website that I love to use.

31 minutes ago, MamaTattletail said:

I have a question why can't my scroll work on the fan site?

You may need to be more specific.

What are you doing, what are you expecting the website to do and what does it do instead?

k i will try it again.

and It worked!

But i need to wait for two days to git two of my eggs on there.

Edited by MamaTattletail