Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

Cloverfield- Rated by Eluna on a 1-10 scale: 2

Twilight- Rated by Eluna on a 1-10 scale: -70 at best.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians. The lightening thief.

Just read through this whole thread ('cause I'm bored) and was surprised Howard the Duck only got one mention. OMG, TERRIBLE.

Interesting fact about it, though. It was produced by George Lucas, who was in debt and hoping this movie would help him get out of debt. Naturally, it bombed, and Lucas had to start selling bits of his company. One bit in particular eventually became Pixar. So, thanks to this terrible movie, Pixar came into creation. xd.png

Anyway, more terrible movies. Basically ANY of the later Stevel Seagal movies. Ugh.

I agree about Worlds Greatest Dad... terrible.

I didn't like Dylan Dog.

Timecop 2. My favorite part was seeing TJ Thyne (<3), who was just an extra.

6 Angels

Burn After Reading

Stepbrothers

Left Behind

There are probably other ones, but I can't think right now...

I LOVED HOWARD THE DUCK </3

/spasm

Anyway, it'd either be Eragon or Listen to Your Heart, although the latter made me cry rivers.

Shut up. The deaf girl's boyfriend died of cancer.

For me, it'd have to be Eragon, since it was a waste of effort. They didn't even do half the plot!

'Twilight' and 'Knowing'. Hated both of those movies.

Twilight and The Last Airbender. Actually any movie in the Twilight saga. Too dramatic. So dramatic that the last word in New Moon was "*gasp*"........ horrible

I would say Journey to Promethea was the most horrible movie I've ever seen. It sucked with the plot and the ending was hardly an ending at all. And the special effects-- I've seen better in cheesy 1970's movies. (This is 2010) Don't watch. Please.

New Moon was also a pretty bad movie. I was forced into watching it and was still disappointed. Sadly, the best part was Jacob's abs. (I can't say that for any other movie, I swear)

As for books converted in a movie, I'll agree with the masses and say Percy Jackson was a failure.

Just my 2 cents.

500 Days of Summer

It sucked, basically they got together then broke up then she got married. The End!

and she was a censorkip.gif* tongue.gif

500 Days of Summer

It sucked, basically they got together then broke up then she got married. The End!

and she was a censorkip.gif* tongue.gif

HJABDJKWAHNSUDINMWJAKNSDJKWADS.

That was... kind of the point of the movie. blink.gif

O.e Hmm... Worst movie? I think the latest Transformers movie was pretty bad...

And that Judy Moody movie I went to see with my sister. I read those books when I was little, and I thought the movie was weird. In the movie, the actress play Judy was pretty bad; in my oppinion anyway.

Back on the movie Transformers. I thought that wasn't great. It took forever for the movie to actually develop. And it was pretty obvious... no big twists either. :\ A bit bland, in my oppinion. If there is going to be another Transformers, I hope the producers/directors/cast ect., steps up their game..

Edited by Rainbowsh

For me, it'd have to be Eragon, since it was a waste of effort. They didn't even do half the plot!

Yea that pissed me off. I really wish they could remake that but.

I can name a fair few. Totally agree on The Lightning Thief being a flop. Just everything about it irked me. I have difficulties not going off on a rant to this day whenever someone utters the words...Ironic since the first I had ever heard of the series was through a trailer FOR the movie.

The Eragon movie was, and I can speak from experience, so bad that even if you hadn't read the book, you felt cheated afterward. But seeing it after reading the book is ill advised and the book isn't even THAT good.

Twilight. Kristan made me feel like I was going to have a seizure with all her blinking. Wished I never watched that movie(or read the books), it didn't even have Jacob shirtless which is literally the best part of the other movies.

Aquamarine. The book was a cute story, short and almost mythic in some ways, one of my favorites as a little kid. But the movie was an earsplitting slumber party with fins. The characters were totally different than their real personas.

Anything involving the words "glitter" "Barbie" "pony" or frequently "in space." Burn them. Burn them all. Sure there's plenty more I could name, but I won't for now.

Well, let's see...

The Birds - Okay, it might have been good for it's time. Now...no.

Eragon - Do I really need to say why?

This isn't a movie, but the TV series Shintaro - Once again, maybe for it's time, but it looks like it was filmes with a bad, shaky, handheld camera.

The worst of all would have to be Satan's little helper - Bad acting. Bad effects. Bad storyline...ugh...don't see it.

I have to say, Avatar: The Last Airbender movie was the worst, EVER! It screwed up the entire series, pronounced names wrong, I mean, it drove me nuts. My friends and I only watched like five minutes of it on DVD and we were like TURN IT OFF!!!!

The Twilight movie was bad. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes before I changed the channel.

10minutes for me and the other was the Eragon movie... they made me not want to read the book, but I had read it before hand, so~ I knew that the movie did it no justice. QQ was looking forward to a movie with dragons in it.

Eragon.

I saw it in a movietheater with a friend and expected it to be somewhat good from the trailers that kept popping up all over... I watched halfway through (not even actually... more like a quarter of the way through) and was like "Wait... this is about the book I read?" my friend started to laugh but after it was over he actually agreed with me... They missed most of the plot!!!

I wish they would remake it... and make it better.

Tommy and the Cool Mule -___-

I'm serious. It exists. I should've known from the name, but I watched it anyway. Awful acting, stupid storyline, bad finish.

Well, y'know, I was gonna say Twilight, but I'm watching Final Destination right now and... holy crap. It's like Saw without the mildly intriguing psychological angle. Just tension and gore. D:

ETA: Also, good Lord, was *anything* in this town built to any kind of building code?

Although, Midnight Meat Train might pull a close second...

Edited by Stromboli

The Green Lantern.

Honestly, that movie was such a waste of potential. The first two-thirds were FANTASTIC - and then the last third was done as if the producers and such said "Well, we're out of money, so let's SCREW THIS AND GET IT OVER WITH."

The ending was so fast, and the plot was solved far too easily.

So, all in all - is it worth watching? Probably. Is it worth spending money on? Absolutely not.

Heh, saw the title and automatically of thought Eragon

Glad I'm not the only one who agreed xd.png

Love the book though ^o^