Googleplaxin

Worst movie you've ever seen..

The third Jaws movie. I guess it was early 3D in theaters, but they couldn't do the 3D effect for home release and it's just So. Bad. (The first is a classic for a reason though, don't let its age put you off!)

I agree with OP on Twilight, but the worst movie I have ever seen thus far would be Friends for Life. It's about an older man who adopts wolf pups whose mother has been killed. While that part is OK and a nice story, there is this awkward angel dude who really makes things cringy and awkward. Wasn't at all expecting their to be religion in it, but there was. I mainly bought it because I thought it was a cute movie about raising wolf pups. Here is the IMDb link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111231/

Scanning some of this thread makes me laugh. Of course the Sharknado movies are horrible, that's the point! They are basically really-dramatic satire, making fun of monster-movies and such. Although the 5th one was pretty horrible even in Sharknado standards.

For me the worst movies are almost all of the Disney channel teen-series movies, High School Musical and Teen Beach Movie... Actually a *lot* of 'teen' movies I can't stand. Mean Girls, The Cheetah Girls, etc... I loved the first Bring It On, the second was alright, and then they went downhill fast. 

Thought of another bad movie. Well, two of them. "The Last Airbender"
Any true fan of the Avatar series will pretend as if that movie doesn't exist. I just think of it as a bad dream. Saw it first before the show and omg. it almost made me never give the show a chance. Thank goodness someone confused me to watch it. Zuko ❤️

The other one is "Ralph Breaks the Internet"

Why? Spoiler below.

Spoiler

Because vanelopie (sp?) Did the exact same thing Turbo did from the first movie. She abandoned her game. Yet in the sequel its suddenly okay?! THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

the cats 2019 movie.

i will defend the original source material with a passion, because dear lords above they did my favorite musical dirty. i can and will infodump on why i utterly despise the way the movie turned out

Black Adam, watched it in theaters just a few days ago ; the acting felt off and the conversations between the characters were so awkward, the battle in the final act was pretty cool tho, but overall bad movie 😕

More recently? Halloween Kills. I was so angry that I spent money to see it in theaters. It was such a letdown after the 2018 Halloween 😞

Halloween Ends was quite bad too, imo, and I'm the type of person who gives prequels and sequels and remakes a fair shot.

The Last Airbender is a given. Rating wise, the literal worst movie I've ever watched was The Room, and it was so much fun watching with friends. The memes are stellar. So - the best worst movie I've ever seen.

City of Bones was so disrespectful to the source material