TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

"This hatchling seems to be filled with a fell, inner flame."

My question is, since when is "fell" an adjective?

real quick:

can someone explain whats going on with the frills??  blink.gif

All I know was someone said that the creator asked for frills to be retired because they weren't appreciated enough.

@Grapey: since it's not holiday release so I think they will stay.

You mean Debaglyurms. Ooooobviously.

last time I checked thats what they were beeing called...

I don't like them...I have to many already.

Nice smile.gif

Seen the green one and the "nebula" in the requests, and mayby the others not sure. But well I catched the sunset one and the green one and now im locked. Six more days till I get free. (have a 2nd gen sunset with sunset parent so...)

Since... ages ago.

Fell –adjective

fierce; cruel; dreadful; savage.

destructive; deadly: fell poison; fell disease.

Ever hear the phrase "in one fell swoop?"

Are they for today only? Or are they limited in time at all?

They are pemanent, as far as I know. And with Frills, in someone's sig it says that they will miss the frills.

Oh god, can't stop laughing. This is the BEST 21st birthday ever.

I see your best 21st birthday ever and raise it to a most hilarious day ever.

All I know was someone said that the creator asked for frills to be retired because they weren't appreciated enough.

awww..... really? thats soo sad.

better grab a few. *dashes away*

Fell in this case I believe refers to an inner flame.

Splashy, you mean the Debaglyurm. Nebula is a very plain name, Debaglyurm is much more beautiful.

unsure.gif this is a joke right? o-O

And yea it's sad about the frills but Idk if it'll be official or if/when it'll happen. =x

Edited by Tamago Purin

Of course it is.... or isn't. :3 You'll see how much of a joke it is once the dragons reach their adult stages.

I'm kind of confused on the pretty sunlight ones. (Flying serpents, I guess, since I see no feet.) Why is there a boy... and a girl... and a winged genderless?

Oooh, the gendered Nebula is one of the most gorgeous little babies I've ever seen! I'll have to freeze one. I hope, hope, hope the adult measures up. I don't remember seeing it on the Completed Thread myself, so I may have missed it.

On the fell flames, I'm wondering if TJ is just being G and not using the word "Hell" in it. They look like little gryphon cubs! I need a frozen baby on that, too. I hope the adult look gryphon-ish! And I adore that fell flame business. Makes it seem all bad-@$$. Awesome.

My, isn't the speckled one colorful? Unfortunately my least favorite of the new releases, I still see nothing major I dislike about it. Orange and pea-soup green are two of my least favorite colors, so that's probably it. I love the multicolor on it, nevertheless, love it's little pose. Screams parrot. ^^ I see the little feet on this one and am going to stretch my cognitive ability and assume these are our Bright-Breasted Wyverns. laugh.gif

And, yay, moar gender dimorphs! I'm so excited for this release! Thank you, spriters!

(Although I had to go and half-lock myself to get two more sun eggs, now that I see the gorgeous new sprites. D:)

EDIT: On my 'winged genderless' note up there, she just decided to gender. I don't know if this is a glitch like our purple males had, or if they are just hatched as winged serpents. -shrug- But she's a girl now.)

Edited by rayemoon

Hey, Vine dragons are actually supposed to be "Dark Green," but nobody ever calls them that.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. We shall see, eh?

Edited by Lightningstreak

last time I checked thats what they were beeing called...

I don't like them...I have to many already.

Personally I think they're really pretty. I never got one.

*Super Jealous*

Gift meh? >;D *wink wink nudge nudge*

Haha don't listen to me.

I'm kind of confused on the pretty sunlight ones. (Flying serpents, I guess, since I see no feet.) Why is there a boy... and a girl... and a winged genderless?

Oooh, the gendered Nebula is one of the most gorgeous little babies I've ever seen! I'll have to freeze one. I hope, hope, hope the adult measures up. I don't remember seeing it on the Completed Thread myself, so I may have missed it.

On the fell flames, I'm wondering if TJ is just being G and not using the word "Hell" in it. They look like little gryphon cubs! I need a frozen baby on that, too. I hope the adult look gryphon-ish! And I adore that fell flame business. Makes it seem all bad-@$$. Awesome.

My, isn't the speckled one colorful? Unfortunately my least favorite of the new releases, I still see nothing major I dislike about it. Orange and pea-soup green are two of my least favorite colors, so that's probably it. I love the multicolor on it, nevertheless, love it's little pose. Screams parrot. ^^ I see the little feet on this one and am going to stretch my cognitive ability and assume these are our Bright-Breasted Wyverns. laugh.gif

And, yay, moar gender dimorphs! I'm so excited for this release! Thank you, spriters!

(Although I had to go and half-lock myself to get two more sun eggs, now that I see the gorgeous new sprites. D:)

EDIT: On my 'winged genderless' note up there, she just decided to gender. I don't know if this is a glitch like our purple males had, or if they are just hatched as winged serpents. -shrug- But she's a girl now.)

What is with these weird names you guys are using? The names are obviously the Debaglyurms, the Filthnrfms, the Yarglblargls, and the Plorkmnars.

What is with these weird names you guys are using? The names are obviously the Debaglyurms, the Filthnrfms, the Yarglblargls, and the Plorkmnars.

I think their names are Feathers, Cadillac, and Tom Cruise.

Bonus points and cake to anyone who gets the reference.

Of course it is.... or isn't. :3 You'll see how much of a joke it is once the dragons reach their adult stages.

lol sorry I'm like...easily tricked especially over the internet. >.>;

And sadly, I already know what the adult look like because someone decided to post an image in the thread with everything. A mod removed it, but what has been seen can not be unseeeeen. ._.

Wait...the frills are going away?!?

No! I haven't built my army yet!

*grabs two CBs off the AP* I need at least twelve more before they poof!

The other names are easier. At least I think so.

My, isn't the speckled one colorful? Unfortunately my least favorite of the new releases, I still see nothing major I dislike about it. Orange and pea-soup green are two of my least favorite colors, so that's probably it. I love the multicolor on it, nevertheless, love it's little pose. Screams parrot. ^^ I see the little feet on this one and am going to stretch my cognitive ability and assume these are our Bright-Breasted Wyverns.  laugh.gif

Ahh, they're gendering left and right!

Ooh, a blue fell-flame girlie! Less gryphon-like that I had hoped, but I love her pose and color. The boy looks more gryphon-like, and I love his red. Eeee, I need to get collecting.

-pokes Nebula female- Go to 2nd stage. I wanna see!

Aaand she does. I wish she was facing a different direction, but look at the pretty blue! I'm going to have to ruin my own surprise and check the adults tonight.

Edited by rayemoon