TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

To give up my influenced-to-be-male purple egg with 4 days and 9 hours left...or to abandon it. Meh, I'll keep it, then when it hatches I'll catch whatever mayhem egg I missed the first time.

Awesome!

Edit: Can I mention those hatchlings you posted are sick?

Edited by Bluefeather

whats is happening was waitintig and waiting but as soon as the eggs turned up they are already someoeseseggs it sso not fair

Patience! Just keep trying, you'll get one of each eventually. I was lucky on my first try getting the nebula egg, had to try harder for the green speckled.

Just two more to go for me. biggrin.gif

Haha, I was convinced that the release will take place on April Fools Day (let's just hope this is not a joke). And I'm also very glad that we have different sprites for each breed.

whats is happening was waitintig and waiting but as soon as the eggs turned up they are already someoeseseggs it sso not fair

DC =/= fair.

I caught a Nebula at the xx:10 drop!!! I have 2 of those now, one male and one female influence! Hopefully the other ones won't be harder to catch smile.gif

I've got all 4. squee!

Thank you so much for catching all of them biggrin.gif Now I can see the eggs *faints* OMG- they're beautiful!

W00T! I actually know what all of these are!

Oh, and has anybody else commented on how electrics, sunrises, and sunsets are now dimorphic? I haven't seen anyone say anything about that. SO pretty. biggrin.gif

blink.gifxd.png If only I can poke my hatchlings a bit ... but I should be able to nab at least 2 today ... wink.gif and ironically, I recognize 2 of the breeds ... their adult forms are spectacular! laugh.gif

Oh, and has anybody else commented on how electrics, sunrises, and sunsets are now dimorphic? I haven't seen anyone say anything about that. SO pretty. biggrin.gif

I haven't even noticed that, they're gorgeous.

Awesome!

Edit: Can I mention those hatchlings you posted are sick?

TJ's eggs always get soft shell and his hatchlings always get sick, but somehow they always grow up into healthy dragons. So no worries smile.gif

I agree, they are very pretty! I was hoping the sunrise and sunset dragons would get something done to them, and I like what I see!!!!

I absolutely want a Nebula!

Please, could you tell me what's the nebula egg description?

This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it.

Well I'm happy got 2 nebulas, 1 sun one and the fell one ...just missing the speckled but thats okay i'll just grab it when I have an open space in a few days tongue.gif ...got the fell which was the important one tongue.gif

Whaaaat? -looks at scroll-

...awesome.

Wee, caught a Nebula too! The 5 minute drops are being exceptionally nice to me. ^^ Now for the other two...

Okay. . . that's it DC. . . you win. . . . I'm going to sleep without getting a (green) SPECKLED . . . because they will be here forever and the creator says they are to be common, and I will try later. . . all for the shiny glory of having 'stolen on April 01' on its bio-page.

Good night all . . . or good day. . .

The eggs are permanent, and no rare-er than uncommon.

*Crashes like a ton of lead*

Wee, caught a Nebula too! The 5 minute drops are being exceptionally nice to me. ^^ Now for the other two...

Same here. I never managed to get anything during the 1-2 second drops, but on hour drops I always get at least two or three eggs.

Back from the laboratory, now to try obtaining the green speckle and sunsong..

Ack, I just caught another Nebula. Now I have two. >.<