TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

OK creepy. A few ights ago I had a dream about the release, and the dragons were none other then the bright brested wyvern, nebula dragon, ad sunson ampthier. *Explodes* blink.gif

Nebulas = YUS.

And Hellfire Wyverns = MORE YUS.

In fact, all of these = AWESOME.

YESHHHH! Finally got my first one and it's a fell, the one I was most eager about! Phear me and my catcing skills >D

I'm going to have to wait till there is a mass drop... Or else just hope my luck holds out.

Do we know if these eggs will always be available or whether they're another Limited Edition so that not everyone can have some?

Do we know if these eggs will always be available or whether they're another Limited Edition so that not everyone can have some?

They're here to stay, so no need to rush. wink.gif

*SQUEEE*

It looks like tyranitar the green..

Ampitheres!!!

Edited by Infernette

I hope it lasts for at least two or three days. Does anybody have an idea of how long it will be available, of if after the release is over the eggs will still be out there?

bah I want a green one :'(

I have two of those with the sparkles sad.gif bah

Yay for Mayhem! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I'm locked at the moment :/ And probably for a while too sad.gif

Good luck everyone! *really hopes that this isn't April fools*

Just caught two eggs, thanks goodness I am not scroll locked. Now for the other two. <three

Blargh. Didn't catch anything this drop. Maybe I'll try with the other computer...

whats is happening was waitintig and waiting but as soon as the eggs turned up they are already someoeseseggs it sso not fair

I caught one at the hourly drop (Nebula whooo!) and saw an egg at the 5 minute drop. Hopefully I can snag the other 3, but the way the drops are going, I have all my phalanges crossed.